tuscl

More details emerge on Westmoreland murder-suicide

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Stripper murdered and man commits suicide.

More details emerge on Westmoreland murder-suicide

7 comments

• mark94
    7 years ago
    I don't use drugs, so I'm usually oblivious to any drug activity inside a club, but drugs seem to be prevalent in clubs and the cause of a lot of trouble. I'm just there for the strippers.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I remember the article when she was arrested. A bad two months with a sad ending.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sad story. Sad to hear of that girls murder. She made some poor choices, but she didn't deserve what she got.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I think the real story here is:

How does a guy working at Ultra nail salon doing nails, manicures and pedicures, afford cocaine and OTC with a stripper?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    It was probably his side gig of theft and receiving stolen property. He might have also given happy endings with his pedicures.

I knew a guy who worked at a hair salon who said it was the time of his life for getting laid. He said that once he switched over to being a musician/music instructor, it dried up considerably.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I had a single, straight co-worker who moved to a new city and mistakenly moved into an apartment in a gay part of town. Turns out the apartment was half gay guys and half straight women. Once word got out he was straight, women started knocking on his door introducing themselves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion