tuscl

I was actually denied OTC!???

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, August 24, 2017 6:30 AM
So I came to G2G to see if the talent gotten any better...it didn't. Except for one girl. Gave her the necessary attention on stage and tipped her generously making it known I want her to chill with me. She goes right over to a young buck white guy that looks similar in age as me and is standing. What a waste of money on my end. Soon a girl that I always tell no to pops up behind me. She knows me on name basis, that's how many times she bugs me. And she's consistent with it every half hour. EE type girl. Not generally my type. Comes back again after first polite decline and being that the only girl I was willing to actually approach was occupied I relented and got a dance with this ee girl. It was actually pretty good and unlike other EE women I've dealt with, she's attentive to the penis and she demanded I fondle all over her tiny soft ass. And now I'm currently afflicted with lust for the slim type and standing at attention. After first song, I ask her if she wants to go to VIP, clearly more money. And she says she no, she doesn't do VIP. Total shocker, after all the time she bugged me for a dance and clearly hungry for money, she actually turned down a VIP. I had to end the session right there I was so shocked. Not sure why she expected a tip though. What am I missing here fellas?

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion