tuscl

What's with the short OTC?

SebastianCobb
California
Usually my OTC dates with this particular individual are lengthy.....We have a conversation that keeps flowing for hours...This time it wasn't the case. My date seemed uncomfortable about something and dressed very peculiar as if she was trying to conceal her identity. She rushed dinner and our "date" was over within an hour.......After an hour she bugged out and I mean bugged out fast!!!....

Our last two dates were awesome but this one was really dull.....What gives????.........1 hour???....Really???....

14 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Maybe you should ask her. Also, Listermint isn't only for penises.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    It's all about the money dude. The more time she spends with you is the less money she earns. She just figured it out. Same dollars either way so she's shortening up her time investment in you. Been there, done that. Don't like it? Find another one who isn't a clock watcher. We're just an atm to these broads don't forget that.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    She'd told someone else she was somewhere else, and just took time with you on the way.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    You have to ask her. Nobody here can answer that question. Only she can.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, there's no way we can guess what was going on in her head. Based on much too little data, it vaguely sounds like she was worried about being seen for some reason, and/or gmd's explanation that she told someone else that she was somewhere else and needed to get home ASAP, are reasonable. But basically uninformed guesses. You have every right to bring it up with her -- I'd phrase it as a concerned question rather than a complaint, and see what she says
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Sal69......Time was never an issue with her although she did tell me that her "friend" would question the reason why she spent so much time with me....bad influence....I really hope she hasn't given in to peer pressure.....To me she's not a dancer but someone that I truly care about....I would do anything for her and it would be a bad move in her part to lose me over some ill advice...
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Subraman and georgmicrodong.......We set up our meetings well ahead of time. It's never a spontaneous thing so it gives her time to allot to our meetings.....Something about the area that we were in had her spooked. She claims to be single but that may not be the case....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "To me she's not a dancer but someone that I truly care about....I would do anything for her and it would be a bad move in her part to lose me over some ill advice..."

Who else is seeing a multitude of red flags here?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, that's a red flag. Also a red flag that Sebastian thinks that, because the meeting is set up ahead of time, that that means a stripper will plan ahead accordingly.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    She wants your money, but at the same time, somebody else is questioning her long absences. Saw this with my ATF, though she was upfront, with me anyway, about why things were getting shorter, and it never escalated to the point where she thought she might be followed, which is almost what your girl's behavior indicates.
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    georgmicrodong.......It sure seems like it....My girl makes the lames excuse....I can easily call her out on her bullshit but choose not to just to keep the peace......
  • Roadworrier
    7 years ago
    She may have kids and no babysitter.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    To many red flags. You do what you want, but I'm telling you I've been there and done that. Time to move on to the next one and do so quickly
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    If I recall there have been quite a few red flags with this particular stripper. But he hasn't taken the hint.

Dealing with most strippers OTC is going to have plenty of WTF moments. You either have to let it roll off your back or move on.

If you want her to be your girlfriend, forget it. It will never happen. If you enjoy OTC with her great, leave it at that and stop expecting her to treat you like you guys are together. No matter how nice she is to you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion