Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

strip club anthem

poledancer83

Narnia

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Supposedly the new strip club anthem. not a huge rap fan but thank them for keeping the strip club relevant and in the new

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I grew up on rap but am not a fan of trap rap music.

All the beats sound similar and it's hard to distinguish one rapper from the next.

I also don't see any great lyricists out of this current crop of artists.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I like it. This kind of glamorizing stripping and tipping on stage brings in young people, and new girls. So many younger girls want that party vibe and get bored w the chill bar atmosphere that I prefer. Tipping on stage really helps sustain the new girls and keeps them afloat while they hone their lap dance and customer skills.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

rap music is the real only place stripping is glorified for the girls

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I have some tolerance, but this crap will have me out of a club faster then fugly dancers.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

It's not stuff they play during the day. It's more like the silly stuff dance clubs play late when everyone in drunk.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•
Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Well now.. I think we can all agree he's no P.Nemesis....

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Nah, I like the original anthem, much better:

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I think we need a mashup lol.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Still a favorite of mine.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i prefer the latino music.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

butt overall... i like variety. and less hip hop (like the first post.)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement