tuscl

Getting Checked Out at the Store

rh48hr
Wakanda
A little play on words, but I was at the store today with my kids and got the once over look and smile from three different women. Two nice milfs and one store worker who was not my type.

I wasn't dressed overly nice, jeans, t-shirt and sandals with a hat and sunglasses. I also had the scruffy beard going. I would never think that look would be all that attractive. But it was attracting the looks today. I might have been able to make a play if my kids weren't there but it's nice to know I can still attrack interest when Its not involving money at the strip club. Lol

This isn't my first experience with this type of store experience. Shortly after my divorce I ran into a milf at the store who I knew in passing, but not very well. She saw me, came up to me and started talking about life and the kids and when she found out I was divorced gave me her number. We proceeded to fuck each other's brains out for about two and half months. Good memories.

Any stories from the masses on getting looks or getting picked up by chicks at the store or just out and about somewhere?

15 comments

• s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I lived in Wisconsin at the time, and I was 27. It was about a week after I moved. I went into the Best Buy on the east side of Madison. When I got to the checkout lane, the cashier was clearly checking me out. She was maybe about 22, and she just stared at me with these doe eyes. She could barely complete a sentence. She had 2 male coworkers about the same age standing nearby. As I walked away, I could hear her male coworkers making fun of her, and she told them to shut up.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    My friend, I hate to suggest they were impressed by your fathering skills not your legs! Lol

Seriously though, I've rarely had this happen in a store or other public place. Work areas, yes, but not at the grocery store. Good for you
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Not in the last 40 years. :)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Corvus - you are probably right! They couldn't see my legs! Because if they did it would have been all over, they wouldn't have been able to keep their hands off of me! lol
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Nope, that never happens to me. Strippers, OTOH, feign interest in me all the time :)
  • carolynne
    7 years ago
    I get asked for my number so often I had cards printed up. A lot of guys also offer to follow me home and help me get my groceries inside... so nice of them.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I've had waitresses be flirtatious with me when I take my young nephews to restaurants. I've always assumed they were rewarding me for doing something the father of their children didn't do.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I know my son was a chick magnet as a baby. Problem was, he WAS the attraction and I was just along for the ride. :)
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Fire up the foghorns immediately
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Clubbers - my kids are teens so I don't have them as cute babe magnets anymore. Lol
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    rh48r,

Mine are nearing 40, so way past that stage. :)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Clubber - I hope I'm still able to club when my kids are 40. :-)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've got a 19 yo grand daughter and I'm still at it. :)
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    rh48hr,

I'm afraid I'm about at the end of my time. Not as old as sc, but health issues of the SO have to enter into the picture.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Sorry to hear that. But I understand. Taking care of those closest to us is always the first priority.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion