Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

CHECK OUT MY SONGS BRO

larryfishsticks

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY IMAGE SO I DONT DIE A VIRGIN?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

That's your first truly funny post good one Larry.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO Epic Brilliant

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Starting to show a little humility and self deprelating humor.

I hope this doesn't continue, it will take some of my fun away.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ deprecating

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm waiting for the P Diddy remix of "You Hurt Me So Bad"

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Hahahahajaja pffffft hahahahaha pffffft hahahaha

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Yo! It's PNemesis man.

U hurt me so bad so bad so bad U hurt me so bad so bad so bad

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I'll dance to it, if you make it rain on me ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ so long as the rain isn't yellow.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^ that's the first thing Eskimo mothers teach their children. Don't eat yellow snow!

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

excellent point. Maybe that's where some of this confusion started. Piss and 30k, are not the same thing..

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement