tuscl

Fishshticks-"If I wanted a less attractive girl, I'd get a girlfriend!"

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Thursday, August 17, 2017 5:40 AM
It's been a day since I read that comment by Larry Fishdicks, and I am still laughing. Other favorite comments by the gay fish.... "Making it rain $30k" "Kissing strippers" And "meet you at the bike rack after school".

46 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    That was a really funny comment, but at least he's honest. I was kinda taken aback, but at the same, it does make sense. He can't be the first to think that lol.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Those 9th graders are getting smarter everyday!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I was laughing at that entire thread. I kept wanting to add more but was enjoying the path it was already on. My favorite part is when others come to his defense and he claims it doesn't bother him because he has such things skin that he has many of us on ignore. That there are so many must be indicative of something. 1. I don't hate fishsticks. I don't respect him and I think he's a coddled Millenial unprepared to cope in a dog eat dog world. I actually feel a bit sorry for him, well maybe not. 2. The fact that I have never believed any of his farfetched tales is only a part of the reason I enjoy mocking fishsticks. The responses are just as fun. If that makes me a troll, so be it. I've been called worse. 3. To let good natured ribbing affect you so much that you get angry and put someone on ignore just invites me to do more of it. I'd probably stop if this wasn't the case, we'll maybe not. There is just too much material. 4. I gotta be me. I'm an open book and tell it as I see it. If that gets your panties in a wad maybe a little introspection is warranted.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah, it's definitley more ribbing than mean, like what you do to a younger sibling, and I think he should take you guys off ignore. I like him bc he doesn't seem arrogant, and he seems nice, and good natured. I haven't been here long, but I've already seen a few guys come on here all ready to brag and show off how cool they are, like they are cruising the strip in their rented sports car. It's completely disingenuous, and not helpful to anyone to be so phoney, which is why it's funny when they get trolled with equally unhelpful jokes. It's not trolling it's the gauntlet. I didn't see larry's silly bragging days, but at least he's sticking through it.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Read this then you'll get whats going on with fishstix [view link]
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Great link to reference 25! The laughs keep rolling after he writes "she has the kind of ass that makes a gay guy turn straight!" Two places where I get my comedy from media, Howard Stern show in my vehicle driving and TUSCL when I'm bored with a little time to chuckle at how pathetic guys can be paying for women. Priceless! Larry FisherPriceless.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You called him "faggity"! Omg lol. That was a funny thread, but how's it any worse than harryjones and his never descent deeper and deeper into the fried zone, where weekly he gives us exciting news, that really just another step towards being her maid of honor someday? He's not even bragging that hard. I've seen girls do that w young guys. I mean, yeah. That girl was full of shit, but if he naively tipped a girl 200 on stage, that's a likely scenario for the rest of the night.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @BJ99 You compared him to someone's baby brother but he has none of those endearing qualities even though many including myself didn't believe a word he said he just kept it up with stupid nonsense but most including myself were nice to him. He posted a thread where he got an std and until he got called on it he lashed out selectively just acting like a little butt hurt kid instead of laughing it off he attacked me and others like Papi, shailynn, I think Juice then he started another thread about making it rain 30K now after realizing he is no Juicebox he acts like a know it all pretends to have everybody on ignore then chimes all passive aggressive like poor me fuck him, I don't hate him, but it's fun to make fun of the little baby flagooner said it exactly right a few posts up. Remember context is everything.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah. I haven't seen those kind of threads from him. He just seems endearingly goofy to me. Maybe it's having an effect on him. Why lie ab getting an std lol. The bragging must get kinda twisted at times!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Where's the 30k thread? This is just Clackports alias - a person of which obviously has some mental stability issues and is horribly insecure. Just ask Nina when he obsessively went after her.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Maybe later if I get some time I'll bump a few of those threads, then you'll get it.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I still think he needs to take you all off ignore. I think it just makes it worse and it's silly.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I wanna see the 30k rain one!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ I forgot about that one shailynn he was calling Nina a whore really nasty thread that one was.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    For me it's a bit like JS69. The threads where people detail their minute by minute interactions with strippers are boring as fuck. So I don't read many of his threads.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    If the guy realizes that Nina is a dumb whore he can't be all bad.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Dougie, he had some weird obsession with Nina and was saying he was going to fly to Detroit to meet her. Then he made another account going after her and eventually confessed he was really Clackport/rankum now he's on the Fishsticks route even though he never has admitted it was him. Just like he says he's setting up a meet up in PHX, but he forgot he'll back back in school and there's no way his mom will let him stay out that late.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Lol 25. That was his first post. I was the 12th response and called out my skepticism. So many future posts contradicted that one. And I was a newbie to the board back then.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    How about when he lashed out at Papi for being racist.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i would love to see a 'make it rain' 30k ... i've seen a 5k on video and it was incredible. idk about you guys butt these pretty ladies cause me to lose touch with ' safe and sane' reality sometimes.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I'm probably the most talked about member on here, I'm flattered. FYI I hardly have anyone on ignore. Twentyfive is the NO brain cell troll, but he's not on my ignore list. Hell even juice isn't on my ignore list. My ignore list is reserved for the top shelf trolls, Shailynn, Flagooner and a couple of others. I'm a Christian man, but I fear what I'd do to them if I got my hands on them, and I don't really have any interest in hearing what they have to say, so ignore is the best option. Hey Meat72, guess what? I made it rain 500K in the club last night, you should have been there! LMAO
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    [view link] Here's another
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Can't wait for school to start so you'll be posting less on here asswipe!!!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Here's the make it rain 30K thread [view link]
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Hey I resent that, what do you you mean I'm not a top shelf troll? but flagooner and shailynn are, son you have got a lot to learn, now get upstairs and read your summer books before sophomore school year starts.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think he was trying to crack fun at himself, while making ppl feel stupid for making fun of him, but he didn't quite pull it off..
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ No he didn't.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Do you guys really think he is clackport or ranukam or whatever that guys name was? I always thought they were different people. I never like clackport/ranukam
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    This is why I say twentyfive has no brain cells, he's probably one of the few people on Earth that thought I was trying to come off like I was serious with the AIDS and making it rain 30K. LMAO, seriously it doesn't get any dumber than twentyfive. At BJ99's request I have cleared my ignore list. If these fuckers bore me I'm putting them straight back to ignore lol. It looks like my sons Flagooner and Shailynn miss their daddy, it's been at least 6 months they've been on ignore, but it looks like they still can't keep my dick out of their mouths lol! Shailynn and Flagooner you better have your rooms clean when I get home or else I'm fucking you up!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @butterman I think they have some inside info, shit I might be Clackport and I didn't even know it!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I like Larry and I am not just saying that to piss of those who dislike me here. Now on to more important things: instead of looking forward to watching the eclipse on tv on Monday, make sure you have your tv's on for Saturday because there is a free speech demonstration on the Boston Common Saturday and given the huffing and puffing from both sides it should be entertaining tv. No stupid I have a tee time.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I guess if I have no brain cells I must be an AI bot LOL
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @skibum thanks brudda!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    And he just admitted he has 3 aliases. Way to go homo. You have at least 3 accounts on TUSCL and none of them can rap or get laid even by prostitutes!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Just wait till I get home Shailynn, you're gonna get beat down straight up, your mother can't save you from this ass kicking! Just make sure to have your room cleaned when I get home!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Go make another shitty rap song.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    You hurt me so bad, and Big Booty in the Club are my favorite PNemesis songs! Loved the "making it rain $30k" thread. Thanks to 25 for helping us relive those astronomical posts! I've laughed harder today than even yesterday when foshsticks says "if I wanted a less attractive women I'd get a girl friend"! That's Larry FisherPriceless.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    OMG this thread is priceless.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Wait a minute... wasn't Clackport/rackum supposed to be out touring with John Legend or somebody after breaking it big with his hit rap song on YouTube? He must be part of the $350k and up club now right? I'm sure he doesn't have time for us lowly PLs here on TUSCL...
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^JS69 just posted about hanging out with clackport in Phoenix this morning
  • larryfishsticks
    7 years ago
    STOP MAKING FUN OF ME EVERYBODY!!!!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Fishschtix!!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    That quote makes me laugh everytime I see it. Needs to be a banner.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Yeah, that Juice is one funny sucker. I assume it's him who created the Fishsticks character. You should give him a free lap dance if you ever see him on a visit to your club.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Haha! It's a tagline now!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ That's so funny Emily! Did u get the Founder to add it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion