tuscl

Giving Directions

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
When a PL says, "She didn't take direction well," in the context of LD, what does that mean? You tell them what "position" you want, or what? I have been pretty passive thus far in my SC career, so I've only ever just gone along for the ride.

3 comments

• DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    Yes, it's when she doesn't do what you want her to do. You're the one paying, you have the power to decide what happens or you can walk away and go spend on another girl.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Lol I JUST finished a long post about this. Yes, a good stripper will absolutely obey your requests after you've spent some time and money on her. The one I was posting about was my ideal type. I'd say, give me that reverse cowgirl now and she'd turn around and grind like a champ. Then when I had enough of that I'd grab her hips and twist to get her attention that I wanted her to face me. Then proceed to suck on her boobs while she grinds me cowgirl. Then I'd tell her I wanna enjoy her boobs more. She'd get down and give me a titjob over the pants. That's my idea of following directions. And not just like a slave, but acting like it was her pleasure. Of course it's all for the money but as long as she's convincing I have no problem with that.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    In my case it means she doesn't listen when I say what I like and don't like. For instance a dancer who is all one speed and pressure, and I'll repeatedly tell her, not so fast, or not so hard and she just keeps on going the same pace. Or in an extras club, watch your teeth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion