tuscl

Curious wife wants a sexy getaway weekend......WHERE do we go?

Monday, August 14, 2017 5:28 PM
The Mrs. and I travel all over together. It was about two years ago that she took me to our first strip club. Now she's hooked! She loves high mileage dances, and of course, I benefit too. Vegas has been our best outings with some hot dancers that have gone to town with the Mrs.! She recently suggested that we plan a "sexy" weekend soon. My interpretation of "Sexy" is: strip clubs where female attendees (and couples) get super high mileage from hot strippers and where there are a lot of options! Where should we go? I was thinking Miami maybe? Montreal? Curious to hear others input. Thanks in advance.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    High mileage and couples friendly is not easily achievable - couple often complain about dancers not approaching them as a couple or being charged double for dances - low mileage clubs seem to often be more couples friendly. Yeah Miami has some good options and private rooms in the clubs - I was gonna suggest Dallas but dances are mostly on the floor and although they are good contact dances it's not gonna turn into the dancer and your wife eating each other out on the floor.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Kind of depends on where you live. You can't go cross country for just a weekend.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I took a SB of mine to Follies a couple times. Many dancers went directly to her when they came over by us. And one VIP session DID turn into her and dancer 69ing on the couch for part of the time. Some girls would dance in between us and readily accept regular dance price. If a girl said she wanted double, then we have her dance for just one at a time and try to find another girl for the other, and then we'd trade. There's a nice hotel very close to Mardi Gras. Hit Saturday day shift at Follies. Go get a good meal at nice Atlanta restaurant. Head to Mardi Gras for Saturday night shift where there should be a good party scene (but YMMV) and takeout may be available, and convenient, since your just across the block.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Your club reviews are all over the place - tell us what area you live in and I can guide you from there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The OP mentioned he and the wife travel all over so it seems the they are willing and able to hit any club
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I would go to Club Desires in Providence. Its a 5 minute cab ride from the downtown hotels; there is great privacy; a lot of couples go; private rooms have sex available.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I'd suggest an all inclusive lifestyle resort. She can watch to her hearts content and participate if she wants. Perhaps Desires Cancun, Negril, or even Sea Mountain in Palm Springs (or Vegas) which are closer to home I'd guess
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Henry 8 in Inkster or Bogarts. You can tell her it's named after the actor. Bet she could get her carpet tongue shampooed at either place! LOL
  • kshavefun
    7 years ago
    We love to travel all over for good food, scenery, and fun.....so we are open to ideas anywhere in the U.S.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    TUSCLer RickDugan often mentions the Providence area is a nice-area to-visit and lots of good restaurants - and Providence has a pretty-good SC scene.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Other than strip clubs, I would say that your choice is swingers clubs. Some of these are old and stodgy people, Republicans. But not all of them. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't really know if this still operates, SF Mission District. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] And one of their leaders has written this book: [view link] The other place I have heard of is Club Orage in Montreal. SJG Spencer Davis Group - I'm a Man [view link] live version [view link] [view link] and I like this longer version from the Chicago Transit Authority album [view link] [view link]
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    Have you looked at swingers clubs? Try the Trapeze swingers club in Fort Lauderdale
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion