tuscl

Damn - what the fuck is that smell??

motownkid
Florida
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 2:33 AM
Man - just danced with some dancer hoe tonight - two minutes into the dance - pulled that g-string back to take a look at that fine pussy from behind...that stank was unbelievable - don't know if it was ass or stank pussy or a combination of the two - talk about a turn off - that shit was lethal. Damn that shit stank...

12 comments

• RossVa
    7 years ago
    Absolutely worthless post. Where was this, what was the name of the dancer, how much was the dance? Club details? Come on Juice, you can do better.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    I'm confused, the guy with 3 reviews and 2 clubs is calling out the guy with 74 reviews and 21 clubs for making an observation ? I was sure I was in the discussion section not the club review section where we might expect more specific details. And WTF does Juice have to do with any of it?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    BO is the worst. IDK If they don't realize or lf some of them play a game to see how long a guy will go in the face of BO. But it's not good. I think smoking might dull some of their senses.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    This is where listermint comes in handy
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Most dancers are conscientious about their hygiene and vaginal health. Unfortunately, some aren't. There have been recent threads re smelly pussies.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    My guess is Juice slathered some Arby's sauce on her pussy and forgot to lick it off because he LDK'd in his pants too quickly.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    There's nothing worse than rancid Arby's sauce. :D In all seriousness experiencing dirty ass or pussy odors once is bad enough, unfortunately I've experienced it way too many times. Those girls are forever on my shit list, pun not intended.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    So that little piece of string kept all the odor in? Fake news
  • motownkid
    7 years ago
    True story - I'm telling you - rancid...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    My guess is swamp ass. Maybe she had to poo and no one in the locker room had a wipe. Also possible that she actually farted. It has to happen sometimes.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Bad body smell, from wherever, is an immediate cock-softener. A nice-smelling woman, with a good perfume, can add to the GFE, I'm told.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    It is worse if she gets a shit stain on your pants from a LD. That happened to me. I thought it was dog poo but my shoes were clean. I then took off my pants at home and smelled and realized it was a smeared stripper dingleberry. Guys also, wash your ass with a wet paper towel. Some newbie strippers come to the SC from yoga or the gym reeking of BO and sweat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion