tuscl

Why marry a stripper?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

11 comments

• sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Ouch $14,000 for a toy that doesn't even move. Someone must be working on something more advanced to look real. Real skin would need to be supported by nutrients, possibly something like blood vessels and muscles to hold things in place. Plus a pump to pump the blood or nutrients. Plus an advanced positronic brain to have different selection modes like annoying bitch to sweetheart that you could select. I wouldn't want her that realistic where she would want things you have to buy or have a headache when you want to have fun.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    So dudes want to marry a robot? Wow.

Why ask why?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    next stop Cherry 2000.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Those bolt ons are real bolts.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    There was a movie a while back about a guy who took his sex doll everywhere and called it his girlfriend. Reminded me of San Jose guy.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Maybe doll swapping clubs will be next so that you can still get variety. :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Shadow if you marry a stripper from Follies, will I get invited to the wedding? Snowtime for best man? :)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    VBD - If I ever marry anyone again, I'll let you fuck her on my wedding night. How's that? :)
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    She might be good for the car pool lane if she can talk to the officer right? Might need shades on and lots of cleavage. :)
    I'm sure someone would object.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Better question is: why marry any woman?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sex us not just physical and visual. Sex with a robot is just masturbation.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion