tuscl

Football

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Anybody watching the game tonight Cardinals at Cowboys ?

15 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    I can't sit through this preseason crap.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Is there anything better on ?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Yep. Two quarters of football fix. It has begun!

In one week and one day, my best excuse to be out of the house every Saturday and Sunday will be back in full force. Hello, weekly stripper and SB visits!!
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I'm watching since there is nothing else on that interests me.

The only other thing that is on is baseball, but this late in the season if your team is not contending, they really aren't worth watching.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @s275ironman watching baseball, although I love the game, is sorta like watching the dryer at the laundromat, you just want for it to hurry the fuck up, so you can get the fuck outta there.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Was stuck in traffic due to an accident so I was listening on the radio here in Phoenix.

I love watching baseball and there is nothing better than listening to a baseball game while getting work done.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Glad you like it I'd rather go to the dentist.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Watching the football game here with my favorite relaxation source......the strip club. Not much better than watching the game and a bobbing head.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    My dental hygienist is hot.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Watched some of it, but I'm generally not into preseason football.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    HOW BOUT DEN COWBOYS
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    It is Baseball season!
    Not ready to put up with the hype and horseshit of the Neanderthal Felon Litigation show.

(please note I was a football fan but have gotten tired of the criminal behavior of the greedy players and management) (one example: Rothesenraper has date raped going back to his college(likely High School) days he should be in jail not making millions the New England player who got caught committing murder then committed suicide when he did not want to do the time so now the NFL is suing to get him pardoned posthumously to clear his record so he is eligible for the hall of fame!!! ) They are just a couple of the felons in the league, high schools and colleges have covered for to make money off the fans and taxpayers.

You can't help but wonder what team (at their last meeting) the "team" owners have determined would go to the play offs next January. You all realize that the stupor bowl winner is already determined by the owners before the "season" begins. New England will go deep into the playoffs but won't make the stupid bowl since they have won so many. The Rams will be allow to go deep into the playoffs to reward them for screwing St Louis and moving to LA with a new stadium built by screwing the taxpayers etc.
    If NFL players were treated the same as the rest of us I would hazard a guess that a third would be in jail an additional third would be on welfare and a good portion of the rest would be working at McDonald's.
    Better yet ignore all pro sports and go clubbing, a naked spinner or MILF is much better than some steroid bulked morons in body armor running into one another with talking heads endlessly striving to make it seem important. At least strip clubs give something back for your money and a bonus a VIP with extras is likely to be cheaper than one nfl ticket.

TV sports is really something to be watched as one dancer gathers her tips and leaves the stage and the next wipes down the pole before her set.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^You seem rather angry, lighten up abit, everything will work itself out.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    1-0 :-)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @GV yeah, nice game. And thanks for taking Latavius Murray off our hands so we'd have a reason to go Beast Mode. Now, if the Raiders can just figure out a fullback or two so they can still give the ball to Lynch in obvious run situations.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion