tuscl

Club vibe winter vs summer

Kidfla
Westchester, NY
Has anyone ever noticed a difference in vibe or what goes on inside a club depending on the weather outside or what time of year it is? Obviously, I'm talking more about Northern clubs, Florida doesn't really count.

I just saw a review that mentioned that the club was busy maybe because it was a cold day and got me wondering if there is a different vibe depending on the season.

12 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    How busy a club is varies according to seasons, and that can affect the vibe. But beyond that, IME any difference in club vibe based on seasons is likely more in your head... that is, if you are in a better mood because it's nicer out, you might perceive all your interactions in the club more positively
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Mamisan very wise! I just wish she didn't put peepee in my Coke.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Not sure about winter, but I know summer time is slow for clubs. I've heard summer is slow on this discussion board multiple times. And the last time I saw my CF, she mentioned that it's slow during the summer.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    The only difference in vibe that I detect is that Midwestern weather allows me to wear easy-access shorts from about May to October, whereas the rest of the year I have to wear long perv pants :)

Yesterday, spending another leisurely afternoon at my favorite day shift, I twice had the pleasure of sitting with my CF on my right, with my hand often in her bra or thong, while another candidate for CF-hood sat on my left with her hand in *my* pants, giving me a mini-HJ while we were drinking and chatting. Eventually, after about 3 hours of mounting anticipation, my favorite and I adjourned to the VIP room for yet another HJ with BBBJCIM finish. My two mini-handjobbers got $20 and $30 tips for their efforts.

@Subraman: Can you tell that your style of clubbing has rubbed off on me? It has definite advantages over my customary quick-strike approach. I kept my CF liquored up and slipped her a 20 every half hour or so for three hours while thanking her for:
    * texting me almost daily for the past three weeks
    * sending me lots of pics, both in and out of stripper garb
    * dancing in a nude-colored thong last time
    * talking said thong *off* in VIP last time (against club rules and state law)
    * letting me lick ice cream off her nipples on my last four visits

Yep, I do occasionally enjoy clubbing "Subraman style".

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I learned from my CF yesterday that the shitty months for strippers are "the J months": January, June, and July. I hope that my visit yesterday helped her August to start pleasantly -- mine certainly did!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Certain clubs seem to suffer a bit during the summer - many custies take vacations either by themselves if they are single or w/ the family so b/w being out on vacation and the expenditure of the vacations, it can have an effect on club attendance and w/ less custies perhaps less dancers - not to mention dancers also take vacations in summer either alone if single or w/ their kids - and the dancers w/ kids will also need to tend to the kids now that they are out of school so they may dance less - plus some PLs also spend a decent amount on summer-camps for the kids thus less $$$ to hit the clubs.

Jan and Feb have also been traditionally slow b/c of PLs over-spending during Christmas and thus being in debt/more-debt.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "letting me lick ice cream off her nipples on my last four visits"

The club you went to has ice cream?

=D
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    mr d. you got a nice thing going.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    and as for club vibe... even in socal... cool winter seems to kick it up a bit.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    In Michigan, the clubs start getting busier in the fall to early winter months.

Business picks up in September (summer family vacations are over, wives are preoccupied with kids going back to school, etc) and they stay busy through Oct, Nov, Dec, i.e. the Christmas and New Years holidays.

Business really drops off in January and February (people are paying off Christmas bills, the weather can be brutal etc). Spring months can be a little better, but it drops off again in the summer as people are doing things outside and don't want to be inside a dark club with no windows in it.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    It varies by city and region but generally speaking clubs tend to have more customers and more dancers in the winter.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Summer in Phoenix usually means Death Valley in the strip clubs. This summer, the popular clubs haven't seen as much drop off. I don't pretend to know why.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion