tuscl

Selling my work out clothing on to clients

Trish_Club_Lust
I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!
I've got some clients that love to purchase clothing I work out in that I snap chat to them. I can usually sell them unwashed for $100. What are these guys doing with them ?

3 comments

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I don't know about the other deviants on this site but I can always use ace work out clothes. So I'd wear them and work out! ;)
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I started going to the gym every day about two years, highly motivated and committed to getting in shape after a lengthy hiatus. One thing I noticed is women's workout apparel is much more alluring than it was back in the day (baggy sweat pants, shorts). I'm not even sure what these garments are called, but I like the tight-fitting pants that accentuate their ass and legs. I've noticed that even some average to below-average looking women look real good in them. It can be a distraction when working out, but that's fine by me.
    I imagine men who purchase these clothes from you are masturbating with them, to put it bluntly. I see no other reason why they'd purchase them.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I've actually bought stripper panties a couple of times in my life but I've always seen and touched the stripper that wore them:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion