tuscl

cause the man upstairs said...

http://www1.cbn.com/strip-club-owner-lea…

What a bunch of shit. i am so tired of hearing about girls being exploited and all that BS. When i started dancing i made a decision to dance. When this guy decided to own a club he made a decision and one that was a generation thing seeing as how his dad owned one. Why be ashamed of that. your making 6 figures and own a place that hopefully treats their girls well and respectful. Seems like a great job to me. But we tell ourselves that its bad because the man upstairs says so. Didnt he run around with a working girl???

10 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    I'm glad to hear your views about stripping and exploitation, Poledancer.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I agree PD that it is a choice and obviously can be a pretty positive economic one. I dont really get the whole objectification thing specifically since the men are just as objectified as the women in a club (not for their physical characteristics but by the bulge in their wallet). Whatever...just the same old hypocrical puritanesqe crap about sex being taboo and if you try to sell it you are somehow being exploited.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Wow, the first time I heard that we are objectified as customers. The stories we tell ourselves...

LOL
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    true statement!!!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    he maybe a bit hypocritical perhaps? trying to be on a higher level so he can brow beat ladies and get his way in a situation?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Good to know even though I'm not an object my wallet is ; )
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Lol. I fell like such a piece of leather...
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    This thread is a good troll for SLG comments...maybe its just too easy
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    @PD, I really don't think call-girl hate was part of The Man Upstairs' first church. I really think a lot of that was added later, like 300AD - 700AD when the chair have started to look Eastern and saw the monks and holy men (and got the idea for Nuns and stuff). They saw these guys taking a vow of no-sex and a vow of poverty. And they took these ideas back with them.

So suddenly marriage (one man one women) is no longer the ideal. The ideal is celibacy. They think that no sex makes you closer to God which is just crazy talk! The Man Upstairs made us sexual beings and now he wants us to not use it? Crazy!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    *church not 'chair' (autocorrect)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion