tuscl

NEVER EVER fall for a stripper. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

16 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    The joke is on this guy! Who else is going to support his Xbox and weed habits?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "My mom doesn't like her"

Listen to your mom!
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Come on, strippers are who you go see to get away from your wife... Not who you make your wife.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Doces300 couldn't of said it any better.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I was about to ridicule this guy for wanting to marry a stripper. Then I remembered how miserable my life is some days.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    +1 doces300
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    The article said he had cheated on her. Does she know? If so, would she have responded the same if he hadn't cheated on her?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    His momma don't like her. And she likes everyone....
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I didn't know Nina was engaged.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If you're not falling for the stripper, then your club must really suck.

SJG

News Flash: Steve Bannon was influenced by the notorious fascist occultists Julius Evola and Rene Guenon, and related groups of reactionary Catholics.

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/7/26/j…

[Talk Gnosis] An Introduction to Martinism
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEu3TIjf…
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I'd bet big money he still married her.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Brits seem to like pasty, curvy women with big tits even if there is nothing else attractive about them. I've never understood that.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'd bet big money that the entire thing was staged.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    mark94: "Brits seem to like pasty, curvy women with big tits even if there is nothing else attractive about them. I've never understood that."
    Now that you mention it, I have noticed that. Weird.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    So now it's okay to group all British in a group and make generalizations about them, but not other groups?

Hypocrisy? ???

I'm not saying that about Mark94, just those that always jump to the racism accusations and don't show the same offense here.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Flag, not just that, but why can't Irish or Scottish women also be pasty, curvy, and with big tits!!?! They're all part of the same United Kingdom! As a lover of big titted, curvy, pasty attractive Irish women this SJW is offended. *huff'n'puff*

... oh wait, Mark94 said "nothing else attractive about them." Well THAT changes everything. Clearly mark94 has discerning taste. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion