Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What would you do..:

Jdavid9806

Virginia

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I flew to Atlanta Sunday. Went to follies and left around 9:30.

Monday got to follies at 12 and stayed till around 4pm.

Tuesday (today) for follies at 2:30pm and stayed till 6pm and got back the room showered and packed to leave tomorrow.

Now I am laying here at 10pm thinking about hitting up follies to close out the trip or head to tatltales or even chetah which is walking distance from my hotel. I have to leave for the airport at 5am tomorrow to fly back to the land of no touch dances. Would you just call it a night and stay in or throw some clothes on and crush the clubs and sleep on the plane and when I get home?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Follies no doubt.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Land of no touch dances? Head to follies even though night shift is not as good as day.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I'll be in Atlanta in a couple of weeks to catch some baseball, unfortunately I think my companions will probably prohibit a strip club visit.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Otherwise I would certainly hit up Follies.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Good night. Even PLs in extras land need some sleep.

Profile picture for UGK.22
UGK.22
•

Cheetahs for top shelf no touch eye candy

Follies for getting laid with seven Up's

Blaze for Charley and the chocolate factory experience

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Chill at Cheetah for a bit (Follies is farther and good chance it's packed)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would walk to Cheetah's. Great scenery.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

I dont care how good looking the girl is if theyre not "working" its pointless. Eye candy pfft.

Profile picture for Mainster
Mainster
•

Follies, mostly because I seem to be the only PL here who hasn't darkened their doorstep.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement