tuscl

"My legs are shaking" she says

Mr_Kay
Catch-22
Sunday, July 23, 2017 11:30 AM
On my last few trips to the strip club one of the girls mention that "her legs are shaking", what does this imply ?

25 comments

• MackTruck
    7 years ago
    She is about to shit all over you
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Could mean alcohol or drug withdrawal.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ this guy wants a velcro mitten and a sheep withdrawal
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    There are many things that may cause leg tremors. For example, a person may develop them in relation to a central nervous system disease or even because his thyroid gland isn't functioning properly. In some cases, medication may cause leg tremors, and even drinking to excess may stimulate them. Sometimes a person develops tremors because of an inherited condition. Unfortunately, there are even some cases in which doctors are unable to determine why the patient is experiencing tremors. When a person has leg tremors, his legs tremble or shake uncontrollably. This may affect one or both legs. Tremors can affect various parts of the body at one time or the legs alone. They typically affect people who have reached middle age and senior citizens more often than others. No one is immune to their development, however; they can affect both sexes and people of all ages. Among the common causes of leg tremors are diseases that affect the central nervous system, such as Parkinson's disease. In some cases, a person may cause damage to his nerves that leads trembling. For example, a heavy drinker may suffer nerve damage that causes him to experience tremors. Interestingly, however, some people notice their tremors are less obvious while they are drinking. Some types of medications, such as drugs used to treat mental health issues, also have the potential to cause tremors. In other cases, a seemingly unrelated medical condition may be at fault when tremors develop. For example, if the thyroid gland, which is a gland critical for the production of growth and metabolic hormones, is overactive, it may cause leg tremors as well. Sometimes a person may even develop them because of an inherited condition. There are, however, cases in which doctors are unable to determine a definite cause. There are also some things that may not cause tremors in person's legs but may make existing tremors worse. For example, a person may be more prone to tremors while fatigued or dealing with stress. The over-consumption of caffeine and withdrawal from alcohol may also stimulate tremors or make them more noticeable. Treatment for tremors may depend on what caused them. In some cases, patients can help themselves by avoiding things that trigger their tremors. In other cases, however, medications such as beta blockers, which work to block certain stimulatory impulses, may be used in an attempt to control them. Therapy sometimes proves helpful as well. Additionally, deep brain stimulation or surgery may be used to treat severe tremors.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Yes, I've been told.
  • BigPoppa99
    7 years ago
    Could also be a side effect from a BI- Brain Injury, usually caused from an accident or some other trauma to the head.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    A stripper said that to me once in VIP after riding me cowgirl for 10 minutes.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Maybe you are too much for her and she is overwhelmed.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    Could be ADHD and forgot to take her meds.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    Or she's just got the Jimmy leg (Seinfeld reference)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i agree with twentyfive's answer. in short you're pushing her envelope. (good going!)
  • ww
    7 years ago
    Exactly how old are you, "Mr Kay"???
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    She is recovering from the PL who went down on her while she was on stage.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I, for one, am not going to stand idly by while some PL brags about taking advantage of a girl who, according to very convincing testimony above, may have parkinsons or be the victim of a brain injury.
  • Alter_Kocker96
    7 years ago
    Who knew, so many doctors [flag, BP99, magicrat] all available for consultation on a Sunday. Amazing what you can learn on an anonymous website with the tagline: 'Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction.' Mr Kay, have you already checked out WebMD and Mayo Clinic websites? Perhaps you should consider a career in the medical arts; you're already collecting potential patients. AK Man plans; God laughs
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Damn, the only thing worse than the guys that deewee a heroin addict to a cheap motel is the ones who use a Parkinson's victim's tremors as some kind of a cheap vibrator.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I copied my response from the internet so it must be true.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm not a doctor, I'm a French model.
  • Alter_Kocker96
    7 years ago
    Flag, You fake it so well; consider becoming a [paid] actor.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Did she just cum? that might cause it!
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    @ww. Exactly. I'm not buying this string of posts.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Urban Dictionary says she is coming.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    If it's not medical, it could mean she's a new dancer and nervous about stripping and taking off her clothes. You could have suggested that she flash her titties so that only you could see to help ease her fears.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Just ask her if she wants some "Milk with that shake" :-)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It means you're gullible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion