tuscl

Phoenix Tops

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 9:38 PM
There have been many club reviews I have read here in the past few days that use the phrase "not the best strip club in Phoenix" but I have yet to find the answer to the obvious question: What is the BEST strip club in Phoenix?

25 comments

• azdd
    7 years ago
    Well it depends what you are looking for and what would make a club "best" for you. I think there is some level of consensus that HiLiter offers a nice combination of talent and mileage. You will also generally hear that Bourbon Street has the best looking dancers, but limited mileage, and very few will disagree. If you want nudity with a sure HJ in the corner, then Blue Moon is probably your best choice. As for me, when in town I usually rotate between HL and Bourbon, liking things about both clubs. My advice is to get out and check out clubs to find which one suits your preferences best. Good luck and remember YMMV!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Azdd answered the question perfectly.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Try the Tilted Kilt downtown Phoenix
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I've visited lots of clubs in Phoenix but Follies of the Southwest usually provides the best time.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Never been their, but I plan to be. I like shit holes, at least to start out with. I plan to first visit Chicas and Xecutive Show Club ( reported as Black ) SJG
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    The obvious answer is " it depends on what you are looking for ". Hi Liter, Bourbon Street, and Blue Moon are the likeliest winners but are entirely different experiences. I guess Bandaids and Chicas could also be in the running for those who like curvy ladies of color.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A rule of PL-thumb I use is the club w/ the most reviews is often "the best one"
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Looking at the clubs you've already reviewed, it would appear you prefer clubs with little to no mileage. Therefore, going to HL, Band-Aids or Chicas would be an exercise in futility. Christie's in Guadalupe probably your best bet, maybe Sugar44. Still don't understand why you returned to Elite three additional visits after your first horrendous visit, but it's your money and time, so knock yourself out. CP
  • smoothorhairy
    7 years ago
    You go back to a place like Elite to give them the chance to live up to the rep you've heard about. I had WoM that it was a smokin' place with hot girls. I gave it a chance, after 3 visits I still hadn't spent $20 so I wasn't concerned. The point of telling the story was so others would not waste their time or money. Won't do a damned bit of good of course, there is always going to be some schmuck who things it's a good time. If there weren't Elite and DP would't be makin' money.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Not visiting Phoenix anytime soon, but when a club gets a ton of reviews I do read some. From the sound of it, HiLiter does not sound like a place to go for extras. If that is the case, how can it even compare to a club like Follies?
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Dude if anything that is what the Hiliter is known for, extras with the right girl. It's why it's the busiest club in town and creates the most repeat business. The decline lately is due to the open floor dances which tended to be high mileage. Again, if you find the right girl nothing has changed out in the open floor. I've had unsolicited bjs over the shorts with her hand inside my shorts jerking me out in the open, all for $10. She gets a good tip of course. Sad to see that girl hasn't been back in a long time, but she knew how to get my repeat business. YMMV
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Having lived in Phoenix off and on for almost 10 years, Hi Liter is too in my mind. YMMV, but the right woman here is the answer. The wrong woman? I do some inexpensive testing, and recently found 2 new spinners who made sure I was happy out on the floor. now the challengeis getting their cell numbers, because even when they say I'm here every day, I found they are often not there.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Update: Just heard from a dancer today that there was another undercover operation at HL yesterday. Girls were all warned to not do any floor work, limited breast touching, etc. Also saw the bouncers really walking up the club scoping out the dancers, something they really didn't do much of in the past. VIP still the same, at least. CP
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Ouch, Chili Palmer. I just got a text 30 minutes ago from my favorite there, and now maybe I know why. I may go in tomorrow just to do some basic reconnaissance.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Crap. I've been going to HL at least once a week lately, trying to get in as much fun as possible before the hammer inevitably came down. This sounds like the beginning of the end.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Please report back here before I get there next week! PM as appropriate instead of posting publicly.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Isn't this almost exactly one year since the liquor license related bust in 2016?
  • davindude
    7 years ago
    Figures this happens the weekend im going.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I know right? I was considering a Sunday trip. Looks as though a postponement is in order.
  • MikeRoberts2
    7 years ago
    VIP is still the same.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Shit! Why the fuck can't they just let us PL's have our fun?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Does this have anything to do with the reopening of Centerfolds? One of the reasons they denied the owners a liquor license at Centerfolds was due to all of the violations at HL. I would assume they might be coming in to see if things have changed.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Centerfolds was the opening volley. Hi Liter will be the Final battle.
  • davindude
    7 years ago
    Was super packed today can't say I noticed a major diff
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Can definitely confirm form another regular today (Sunday) that girls have been told not get on their knees for floor dances, among other new rules. $10 dances are still decent, far from air, but definitely a couple notches below what regulars are used to. However, after unexpectedly finding a new dancer (and now on most favored nations status) today, she definitely passed the floor test drive and was more than satisfactory in VIP. So, even with new interactions, if the dancer is comfortable with you, all systems are go. CP
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion