tuscl

Atlanta, GA vs Detroit, MI

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
From what is sounds like in Detroit, MI is the sex prices ITC are extremely similar to that of Atlanta, GA.

Follies $150 standard with some girls trying to inflate it up to $200

Sounds like Silver Cricket and BT'S is on point and maybe even the talent in the same range

How people speak of Henry's and Borgrats makes me think of the Club's in Greenville SC Lady Godiva one and Two lol

This is one of the biggest reasons I want to visit Detroit. I want to see how is the talent and prices in comparison to that of Atlanta.

For one it sounds like for lap dances Follies has Detroit crushed but that's follies alone with ultra high mileage on the floor for $10...other Atlanta clubs serve air to one way for the $10....this is when I'm thinking Detroit as a whole is better even though the price is higher even with a bouncer tip on the bases that mileage is high overall in Detroit. Although Atlanta wins for value in general with dances, cover, food, VIP, drinks lower and no tipping of bouncers

I'm also curious on talent. Cheetahs in Atlanta has some extremely hot girls inside a very upscale strip club but you can't touch

Sounds like Penthouse in Detroit is just like Cheates on talent with the exception that you can touch and play for a decent price even cheaper dare I say

Rumour has it that action was available at Cheetahs in Atlanta but it ran clients into the thousands of dollars to pull it off ITC....PH in Detroit runs under a grand like $500 witch is a major fucking deal if the talent is on pare with each other

Witch brings me back to Cricket, BTs, Henry's, Borgrats in Detroit compared to Follies, Pink Pony, Tattle Tales and Oasis...witch is actually offering the best deals in the category of monetary value, mileage, ITC and Talent

I'm dying to know witch clubs beat others.

The biggest issue is of course it is kinda subjective to the user thus why I must go

I can read and chat all I want but I'm learning opinion based on another man's biases...henceforth I must travel and experience....then draw my own conclusions on this matter.

11 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    I lived in Atlanta (3 years) and in the Metro Detroit area the rest of my life.

I'd say that the Southern girls you see in Georgia, Florida, etc are superior to the girls you find in Michigan. I've never been to Follies but while I lived in Atlanta, I had been to Cheetahs and the bars in Buckhead (when it was hopping) and they were superior to Michigan talent, in my opinion.

However, I've had WAY more sex ITC and OTC in Michigan. It's not even close. The Detroit clubs as a whole are superior to other towns I've visited.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    It goes down in the motor city! I've heard wonderful things about Atlanta so I have to visit. But as for us we have ALOT to offer. Your comparisons were spot on
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Detroit dancers will go down on you for a bucket of KFC.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Do you think I drive hours/fly out of my way to go to Detroit for a Pistons game and some Del Taco? No, it's because of very open minded strippers and accommodating club management.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    What shai said.... and it's not even close.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Jackslash and Longball, come on, the Pistons are on the rebound! In between dances at the clubs I always take a peek at the TV to see the score!!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    jackslash, do you really want a girl that will go down on you for a bucket of KFC to go down on you?

The ones that avoid KFC but go down on you for gym coupons are the brilliant ones! :)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've never been to any Detroit strip clubs but I know many guys that have been to clubs there and to clubs in Atlanta. Their take is that there is much more action in Detroit but that no club there beats Follies for value.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I've only been to penthouse in Detroit twice but both times the talent level there was nowhere close to cheetah in Atlanta. Not even in the same universe. I'm not criticing penthouse. Hell I got my first Detroit blow job there. But the girls are nowhere close to being as numerous or as hot as cheetah.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ 1000% agree with JS69. In Detroit, I have never seen a 10 and I have only seen a few 9s (a few being less than 5). You'll see a fair amount of 8s but as long as you're willing to convince yourself that a 7 is okay for the night you're going out in Detroit, you'll be okay.

The thing that's so great about Detroit is you walk in, minimal negotiating, all girls deliver, and all management stays out of your way, the nicer clubs are well run and clean. I've been going for over 5 years steady, and I have only had 1 ROB, rates most dancers request are reasonable and the booths, oh the booths. I can't think of any collection of clubs ANYWHERE in the USA or Canada that offer a private booth, with a curtain, and you have zero fears of someone every coming to bother you.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Do remember that clubs in the City of Detroit seem to be under a more 'watchful' eye and curtains are disappearing, which is a sad situation. Players remodeled and put beads up instead of curtains and Colosseum seems to be getting around it, but many of the clubs that had private areas have been raided and the curtains went down. I'm not sure how this affects Penthouse as its always been too rich for my pockets.

This will leave the out of town clubs in Wayne County (Cricket, BT's , Flight Club, the Hamilton clubs, Landing Strip) unaffected.

Unfortunately Detroit seems to be going through a transition right now that parallels what went down in Fulton County in Georgia, Sad but true. Fortunately the tightening of the rules is just happening in the City proper. I hope we don't loose our mileage up here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion