$10 for room each time
$25 for dance each time
$10 for bouncer each time

Basically $45 per dance

I'm I right or off ?

10 comments

• ime
    7 years ago
    Fuck that, thats 4.5 Follies dances which are uhm.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    No. $25 per dance. A $10 to $20 tip to bouncer who takes you to the private room. One dance would be $35 but 4 dances would be $110. If you are just getting dances, tip $10. Tip more to ensure privacy when you get more than dances. I always give the bouncer $20.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Jackslash give the bouncer $20, Ricky Dugan gives him a blowjob. Either one works Juicy!!!
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Jack is correct. That's around the same price everywhere. The room is $10 each time but you can top more to get a better one.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Your full of shit juice
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That tip/shakedown is fucked up - on a good night at a busy club like-that that motherfucker can pull down $1k (or more) for not doing shit, that's fucked up - if you're just getting dances then I would not tip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Someone once posted that the amount of your tip has no bearing on which room you get, that it is the girls that pay extra to always get a certain room(s) - IDK if this true
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I've had girls tell me to tip the bouncer. Usually $5 or $10.

Other times the girls don't say anything about it. This is usually during day shift.

I've usually always given the guy who leads you to the VIP room at least $5 no matter if the girl asks me to or not. Its part of the strip club culture in the D. Not everyone does it, but it seems to be common place.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Papi is right again. You must have been in the D before. The PHC has several types of rooms. The top earning girls (Marquee/Jen from back in the day) would only use the rooms way in the back down the hallway toward where the dancers would go before making a sharp turn to go down the stairs and onto the stage. $20 to the guy for going down that hallway. $5-10 for any other "booth".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion