tuscl

Reason for faking an injury?

SebastianCobb
California
So last week my ATF texts me and tells me that she fractured her foot/sprained her ankle. She told me that she "would be out for a while". I see her more OTC than ITC. She works about a day a week only. Today I saw her name on the roll call.....Was that her way of getting rid of me?....Like what's up?

23 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You don't own her, or her pussy. You just have to lay back and see what happens. Too many possibilities and nothing which you can control.

SJG
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    she might still not be faking. I don't see why she'd do that. It's possible a very good customer wanted to see her, and she needs the money. Who knows. Just text her and ask her lol. You think she'd think twice ab asking you if you said you would be gone a few weeks, and then she saw you at the club?
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Bj99 That is a possibility.....For some reason she keeps that club shes at a big secret though....I just found out she worked there by mistake so I can't really hit her up about it......That's another thing....Why is it such a secret?....
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^...Why is it such a secret?....Because she's got someone else and she's really not that into you.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Who cares she is a hoe
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ yeah.. do you see her as a sort of girlfriend?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Haha! I was referring to 25. But that's funny.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 the real scoop with most of these butthurt PLs this guy Lil Fishy is that they all see these girls as girlfriends, most of us older guys see them as more like girls that we can be friendly with but we just don't get confused as to what the relationship is and accept it for what it is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Why does it matter? Strippers lying is like saying water is wet, it's par for the course - if she treats you well when she's with you that is all you should expect - she's a sex worker not your GF
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @25, I guess so lol.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Injury could have been legit. These women do a strenuous physical job between working the pole etc. I know several that have pulled or strained muscles etc. more likely she was seeing someone else. Another possibility was she had an std outbreak on her lips or somewhere else.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Bust a nut on her foot and see if you can heal her - natural medicine can often work wonders
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I heard she sprained it running from SJG'S windowless van.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    It's a miracle! She completely healed in less than a week. You should tell her God does grant miracles. Or ask her if she's really a mutant. Nah, just watch her and see if she has a limp to her walk. She might have lied. It wouldn't be the first time a stripper lied.
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Ime lmfao
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    I never fake. Not even orgasms
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Stripper: I broke my foot
    PL: Oh no baby how can I help you?
    Stripper: No worries babe, its just that my rent is due next week and I can't go into work to make money.
    White night PL: How much do you need baby?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL - sad but true
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    You are trying to hold her to standards of common decency. I made this mistake once and caught a stripper in a lie and it bothered me, not because I saw her as a girlfriend, but because why did she need to lie? I now accept they will lie and I don't give a shit. If she's worth the time, I'll deal with it. If not, I'll move on. I'm not tied to her.

As soon as you accept this is what many of them do, then you have to decide if the services she provides is worth the other hassles. There are plenty of dancers out there for you to do OTC with.
  • rattlesnake69
    7 years ago
    You don't go to a strip club to find the love of your life. Without acting like a jerk, pervert or moron, make your needs clear. See how she responds. If she grabs your dick, sit back and smile. Otherwise, try light touch and if no rejection, follow her lead. Each girl is different. So modify your approach. Having stripper sex is totally possible. Sometimes even free, in the most unlikely circumstances. But for sure, the path is always unpredictable and fun (so long as you're not a stupid asshole)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Pussy like Water
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Liars lie. They lie when they need to. They lie when they don't need to. They lie when it means nothing. They lie when it means everything. Liars lie. If my mechanic breaks his foot and is out of work, I find another mechanic. Find another and finding her by mistake in my business means "i was stalking her and discovered her at a club".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion