tuscl

First Time Fisting

Thursday, July 13, 2017 3:38 AM
Holy shit! Girl kept telling me to put more fingers in and coached me as I went along til my fist popped in, then told to go at it like punching a speed bag. I have huge hands, she chose my left because it's just slightly smaller being I'm right handed. Afterward her pussy shrunk back to normal within seconds. Indestructible pussy!

7 comments

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    You man-fisted the girl! Ace! Was this a stripper or civilian? Most I've ever done is 3 fingers. She squirted. Or more accurately lost bladder control. Civilian in my case.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    4g2w, she's a civie, but she had danced for a short time before we met. Girls in the club often talk a good line just to extract tips. My civie girl is a bonafide freak, didn't squirt but oozed sweet honey!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    When in Rome... but I'm not sure I could be coerced into doing that. Ever.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I wonder if it's the same chick I met?! Latina on SA in the Downriver Detroit area... My fucking shoulder was sore when I was finally done with her. Was weird meeting her at the bar, I'd never had anyone ask to inspect my fingernails before!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I prefer a tighter woman, but that's just me.
  • Phoenix133
    7 years ago
    Damn! No thank you!
  • Longneck
    7 years ago
    I had a ITC that turned into a OTC ha e me do it to her. She was 19yrs old and BAF. She told me to put my magnum on my hand and I was all in. She still reminds me of that when I see her now that she's a civilian.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion