tuscl

Stripper Competition

skibum609
Massachusetts
Taking time off from the Club scene so I went Friday afternoon/evening. Went to my non-extras club, but the amazing Alice was busy so I sat and drank until my CF, we'll call her J showed up and sat next to me. She ordered food and as a gentleman I waited until she pulled out her money and then paid for it, as she left the tip. While she was eating another favorite came by the chat and got incredibly touchy feeling, creating an annoyed expression on J's face. Did some dances with J and then left for my extras club, which upon arrival simply had a terrible lineup. A few beers later and now on the way back home with a stop in non-extras land planned. Now M is 20, a former gymnast with a punk rocker look and 80's punk rock chic hairstyle, which turns off a few, but which I adore. Perfect ass, perfect b-cups, built like a panther in that she is muscular enough to do side bends on the pole hands free, but 100% sleek. This night she had her hair up and for the first time I noticed her Korean bloodlines and she looked amazing. Geisha look to her and she is why I headed back. J is also 20 and a brown eyed blond. C/D cup ( I can never tell) and while she was dancing the bartender, massage girl and two other dancers all were kid enough to inform me that J has "perfect tits" and they are. Nice ass. Both girls are sweethearts, but M provides a dance 30% better.

I arrive sit and all the hot dancers are busy. Ten minutes later up the stairs comes M, she goes over to her customer, chats, and leaves to sit with me. Time for a room I think and just then they call a 2/35 dance special which she has to do, unless she is doing a room so I say lets go. Of course we walk right by the CF, who says to M, make sure you show him a good time and M does. Great dance and it was obvious she upped her level, maybe because she knows I like J. As I walk back upstairs, lo and behold J is there, apparently waiting. I sit, she sits and I am immediately amazed at her contact level in the bar. We go downstairs and the first dance is equal to her best ever, dances 2 and 3 increase to you're gonna get fired hot and dance 4 is off the charts, not just for her, but compared to all the dancers here. Easily 3- 4 times as good as all prior dances.

My belief is she was competing against M and was going to outdo her, just as M competed against her. Your thoughts? Yoiur stripper competition stories await.

2 comments

• rockie
    7 years ago
    Been in that "ideal" situation a couple of times, and only wish the perfect confluence of factors worked to my customer benefit more often. I will also tease "lightly" if or when the remarkable intimacy levels "drop remarkably" after a "perfect storm" event. I make no claims on any dancer and won't let them do the same to me, but I'm okay when competition for my wallet escalates the heat! The clubs have been slow (in my neck of the woods) and even the stand off dancers are giving actual contact. Love this time of year!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Probably too late for this discussion, but i'm just wonder what qualifies as an off-the-chart dance at an non-extras club. More specifically, she was already your CF and she gave you a dance that was 3-4 times better? Did she or you somehow sneak some soft extras in there? Soft extras being, i guess, you keep in the pants, but everything else short of DATY (or maybe even that) is on the table like nipple sucking, DFK, fingerbanging, ITP handjob, hummer, LDK, etc? Just wondering...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion