tuscl

Dancer tells you this....BS

SebastianCobb
California
Saturday, July 8, 2017 9:04 PM
My BS meter is going off like crazy right now. My ATF (which Ive OTC'd many times) text me and told me that "she will be out for a while" because she fractured her foot and sprained her ankle.....Legit or BS...What do you guys think?....

27 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    That can be true. I know girls who've gotten into car accidents, or who have hurt themselves. Maybe she can see you before she is ready to dance again tho.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Hard to say. You would think you can't say something like that and then show up to work with nothing wrong. Although, I had a dancer tell me she was going out of town in the morning then showed up at the club in the afternoon. Injury is a little harder to hide though. If you know any of her friends at the club, you could ask them how she's doing and see what they say.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Seems the perfect chance for an OTC meeting, since she can't work for a while and still had bills to pay. You could be her caring Knight in shining armor. She can have income without the pain of being on her feet. Just lie back and enjoy!!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Sounds like SS to me. A few years ago I took a Follies dancer to VIP that had a cast on one leg. :)
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I have known a few dancers who have injured themselves and had to take a break from dancing for a while. However, you can't always tell for sure. She may have other reasons for not showing up, such as spending some time at the county or states expense.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    agree w/ The Wigg... perfect opportunity for OTC. Unless it's really because she has to do 30 days in county because of her most recent drug offense.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    High probability of an anortion, doing time, home-rehab, or visiting mars. Exact words guve her away: "Fractured her foot and sprained her ankle" don't happen together. Either it's a sprain or fracture. Pure BS...and SS.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Or she is playing arm-candy visiting Bahamas with a rich stud.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    She may be telling the truth. Even strippers can't lie 100% of the time.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    All plausible explanations and suggestions for opportunity w OTC. I'd express concern and offer to "just meet up for some lunch or dinner" and or, "sounds like you will be out of commission for a while, let me know if you want to hang out some or if I can help you." There is no downside to asking those questions. Good luck.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'd act sympathetic and ask what happened? Car accident? Trip and fall? Then it might be easier to verify if there is other proof like a damaged car, doctor bills, er visit. Sometimes the truth reveals itself or the bs gets so deep, she messes up.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    What I don't understand why should you care, unless you are going to support her, and if that's the case you've got more problems than are being addressed here.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    She's likely telling the truth. Seems you two have a relationship built on trust.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    I will suck your dick for $200
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    @ Trish......I dont do that kind of stuff for money.....
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    Could be legitimate. Had my ATF almost die in a climbing accident. Was out for 6 months.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    If she isn't using her "broken foot" to weasel money out of you, who cares? That said, I've seen a few girls dismount the stage clumsily and turn an ankle or wrench a knee, and the injury may be a boring old "civilian" boo-boo.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    She's not your wife - you're not entitled to anything except the services for which you are paying
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Do anything nice for her. Take her a meal, some goodies, some flowers, just to see her
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Papi gives the best advice.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Hard to tell. Never had one hurt themselves, but a couple couldn't OTC because they were sick.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    I don't see what your dilemma is. Unless you were supposed to meet or something similar that you think she's trying to weasel out of. Otherwise just take it for what it's worth and move on.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    If you have had OTC with her before, she would surely want to OTC with you if she has an ankle injury -- she can't dance and will need cash. Even with a broken ankle, she could blow you. Press her for an OTC date during her break-in-service as an offer to help her financially. I call bullshit on her. Is she telling you that she is going to be unreachable for awhile?? If so, best bet is a short stay in jail awaits -- probs a possession charge or DUI or something of that ilk. What is it -- why don't we PLs trust our BS meter when it goes off?? Oh yeah, cuz we're all PLs!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    What I don't get if she isn't asking for money why would you give a flying duck ?
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    A simultaneous break and sprain are far from impossible. Did it myself, and so did more than a few of my fellow Marines.
  • DannyOcean
    7 years ago
    It shouldn't surprise anyone that wearing 8 inch spikes will lead to foot or ankle injuries. I had a very close dancer friend who required major surgery to her lower leg after dancing for several years on 8 inch spikes. The dancer could very well be telling the truth. That said, I also know another ex dancer who had a full leg cast and said she got the best sex in her life for those several weeks despite the leg cast. Your dancer friend should still be able to put out with a foot/ankle injury.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Could be worse. She could ask for hospital money but she didn't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion