tuscl

Official bucks review on tuscl Greenville SC

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Introduction

This Review was on a Monday Evening just to confirm that yes it is open and seams to running without any issues. I'm going back this Friday or Saturday night to give this club it's best chance to impress me with its A team and so on. I will do another review around Sunday of that trip and my overall reflections of the club then. This club reviews is based off a slow Monday night

The Parking Lot

Rolled up to the club and their was about 20 cars in the parking lot. It looked busy but apparently half of those cars was the staff. Parking lot was well light but the bouncers don't really Patrol the parking lot like they used to. What they do is stick their heads out the front door and look around...I witness this when I was coming in and when I left. All the PP signs are down and Buck signs are up.

Cover Charge and Walking In

Cover charge at open 5pm until 10pm is free and it sounds like that's the deal every day. Past 10pm it's $5. Sexy door Girl eating on a huge tray of deliciousness of nacho's lol....club shirt, food menus and taxi cab number is given if you care to take...I suggest the menus the food is good.
After that you walk through the huge glass double doors and in that huge tunnel of a hall way that at once was so dark was light the fuck up lol..as you make the walk down you see pictures of what the owners plain to convert the club into.

Stage side and main room

Once out of the hall way a waitress scantly clad will great you to a seat of your choosing but don't let this fool you into believing your about to get restraint quality service lol...it will stop right their and return to how normal strip clubs wait tables. The main room looks identical to the old PP. And four those that don't know it's a huge wide open room with chairs and tables packed full club is said to be able to hold 500 customer 's and I got that number from the new owner in a Greenville news report you can easily find online by doing a Google Search of the club name. The main stage sits high up so your looking up at the girls dancing and if you tip they will walk down one of the two sides with stairs and do a ass bump on you lol...expect this time it's an air ass bump lol.
They also have the two satellite stages that are still in use I herd from one of the girls but only on the weekend because they got more girls and more business.

The Food and drinks

This is possibly until proven different this weekend the best part about the club. Domestic beer is $1 and Imports are $2. Full Menus I'm talking appetizer, salads, burgers, steak, specials, chicken fingers, nacho's, hot dogs and more and the kitchen stays open until close. Food ranges from a meal $5-$10 making this a perfect place if you find a girl you enjoy visiting to meet up and pay for your and her meal and drinks at an unbelievable low price. Great Value and yes the food is hooters good...some hate it others love it...so take it for what that's Worth..for me it's perfect and a great value.

The Girls and Dance Prices

On this night they had 4 girls but they told me on the weekend it gets close to 20 girls on staff so we will see ion the next few days. As for what I say on this Monday it was 3 white girls in their early 30's that I would rate a 6. The 4th girl was a mixed chick that was a spinner that I would rate a solid 8 small perky breast natural and a small bubble tight ass...damn. the other white girls had large natural breast and a typical flat but thick white girl ass. Dance prices are $10 a song from open until 10pm then it turns into $20 but then on the hour they sell a 2-4$30 deal with a club shirt. Mileage is a mix between air dance and a soft grind. You can only get away with ads and thigh touching..yes their is a bouncer literally watching his watch and you lol. The VIP room is in the old upstairs champagne rooms. All girls weather on stage or VIP were a bikini and never strip down.

The Game Room

What was the down stairs VIP room is now a pool slash game room. It has four pool tables, a dart board and a huge arcade style golf game. This is another reason why I'm going back on Saturday or Friday night. Their is no cameras in this room. Their is still the old VIP couches lining the whole room and no one except a waitress will show up to check on you...thus making me curious to if I found a chick I desired if I couldn't arrange a situation..room is kinda dark in the corners with the exception of the lighting from over the pool tables. Only time will tell on this one.

Waitress and Service

They are perfect in taking your drink and food orders and getting it to you but if your needing refill you might be shit out of luck..I orders a beer and a water..water was actual free and in a nice glass with ice.

Bathroom and trolls

Bathroom has plenty of space and even had s TV lol. No bathroom troll well at least on this dead Monday.

Staff, DJ and Bouncer

Very friendly and basically stay invisible..no greasing of palms either. DJ is the same load one from PP with the same load 93.3 radio station rock music.

In summary and concluding thoughts

Cover $0-$5
Beers $1-2
Meals $5-$10
Dances $10-$20
Dancers 6-8 mixed

Great place to cheaply relax with a company of a beautiful woman and enjoy a game, food and beer. I could see OTC being arranged

I'm going back to see what this Friday or Saturday brings so I can give a updated review on this club from its down times and peak hours and days...

If your a local your crazy to not go and try it I mean it's a shit load better than hooters

God bless and May the Grace of Christ be over your earthly and eternal life

Juice

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Let me know how I did in making my reviews better...any advice will be greatly appreciated
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    That's really the main reason I'm also posting my reviews right now on the board

Is to gain ideas and insight from others on how to create dynamic reviews with all the correct and important substance and entertainment
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=contris&id=2…

The link to the actual review itself and new club entry on tuscl
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    The raw video footage of the place

https://youtu.be/lzqjd5he-nU
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I respect your opinion lol
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol we are lovers :)
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Where is Vincyliar? I bet he's stuck in a lip lock with Clackport.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Wow lol
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Ace!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Thanks
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In my view, most of the stuff in a review like that is unimportant. What is important, and what is not there, is a description of the front room friendliness, the GFE auditions. That is what tells us how good the back room action will be. It tells us how softened up you can get your girl before committing to the back room, or to the motel.

And then also, can dancers come and go as they please, can you just walk one out the door with you, and she won't have to change her shoes or clothes? Do they have robes? Do the girls have their stuff in gym bags, so they can just walk out with you.

Can the girls come back later, so that they don't loose money if someone just wants them for a few hours instead of overnight?

And of course how about waitresses and other female staff, can you engage with them in the same ways?

Telling us that no bouncers are getting greased was important.

But you didn't tell us how far to the nearest motel, and if they are cool about all this, and if it might even be just across a parking lot, so you can walk your girl there.

SJG

Dystopian Nightmare: Eyewitness Decries Police Repression at G20 Summit as 100,000 Take to Streets
    https://www.democracynow.org/2017/7/7/we…

I feel sorry for people who live in places without Viet Coffee
    https://thebravenewworlddotnet.files.wor…

This place is a joke, I'll never spend a penny in one.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobby_Lobb…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidget_spi…
  • ime
    7 years ago
    SJG even wants other people to pre-stalk dancers for him. Go away until you do an actual review Lloyd, you douche nozzle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion