tuscl

Anays Leyva Nude for Playboy Mexico

rh48hr
Wakanda
Here is one for the Latina Lovers. (I'm looking out for you GoVikings). Maybe this is because I just had an amazing night in TJ. But I found this and thought this lady would be popular among many of the PL's here (including myself).

http://www.egoallstars.com/2017/06/anays…

9 comments

• Corvus
    7 years ago
    Nice looking girl, thanks for sharing. Speaking of Latinas I remember something I read many years ago. "If the Lord hadn't wanted you to eat pussy he wouldn't have shaped it like a taco!"
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    rh, I guess we Pittsburgh fans have the same taste in teams and women. Wow!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    nice.

good looking out rh48hr
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I like her look. Boobs look fake, but not too bad for that.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Great find
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    She's a pretty girl, but those boobs were so fake it's distracting.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I enjoyed looking at these pics, especially her lovely Latina features. I loved the topless or even nude photos seemingly in public in broad daylight. However, the obviously fake tits were a bit off-putting. I want my big-titted babes to have real big tits: real *and* big! Still, keep 'em coming!
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    Very pretty, but would prefer some naturals. Would definitely do her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    For w/e reason, not much into her face - I don't think she's ugly by any means but the face just doesn't quite do it for me - and the fake boobs also not into.

I was not into her in the first couple of pics - but in the latter pics where they show a full-body view I def like her long but femininely curvy bod (nice butt; hips; and nice long-legs)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion