tuscl

Old Game: pick a user and describe him/her

Friday, June 30, 2017 7:53 PM
What do you think is his 1. Stripper Name 2 Age 3 Marital Status 4 Profession 5. Preferred stripper type 6. Reason for clubbing 7. Sexual frustration level (from 0 to SJG) 8. Level of PLness ( 0 to papi) Add more that I may have missed The chosen person can say how well you understand them b/w 0-100.

12 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    1. RickyBoyDugan 2. 46 3. Married 4. Snake Oil Salesman 5. Heroin Addict 6. Can only get women to talk to him by paying them. Thinks paying a hooker for sex proves that he is a RICH STUD. 7. Sex won't fix his problems: 60% SJG 8. 150% Papi
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    1) @Smith 2) 59 3) Divorced and paying massive alimony 4) Ambulance chaser 5) Pre-pubescent and clueless 6) Second childhood, epic midlife crisis 7) 0 ( at the cost of his kid's inheritance) 8) 400% Papi
  • TheDevil66
    7 years ago
    I will see you
  • TheDevil66
    7 years ago
    In hell mother fuckers
  • TheDevil66
    7 years ago
    Ha ha ha
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    1. Fishsticks 2 15 3 chronically single 4 HS sophomore 5 Cartoonishly proportioned 6 It's his opportunity to impress guys by throwing money in the air 7 SJG-1 8 PL-P+D He isn't a pathetic loser, just a loser and a douche with a capital D
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    1. Txtittygurl 2. 40 something 3. Married to HOMOSEXUAL man with a bbc 4. Mamp masseuse 5. MALE strippers cuz he's a fag 6. Lookin for moar BBC 7. 110% Sig 8. 125% papi, loves the chocolate. ROFL
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Rofl !!!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Right now I think the funniest guy on TUSCL is anonlvone. So I'll answer for him: 1. Fanny 2. 36 3. Never been married 4. Walmart checkout clerk, would like to be the next Alex Jones. Formerly a Target checkout clerk but he irritated customers by sharing conspiracy theories and the manager let him go 5. Ann Coulter types 6. Actually does not club 7. High sexual frustration level, tries to meet his sexual needs by masturbating to Ann Coulter pictures 8. Very high PL factor I feel a bit bad about being cruel, but the guy does make me laugh and we all know that laughing = brilliant!
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Rofl..,Alex Jones part is genius observation
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    @4got - is anon even on the site anymore? I haven't heard from him for about a month when he got torn a new one during his week long conspiracy theory bender...
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I don't think he's on this site anymore. Got frustrated that we just didn't have the intellect to keep up with him. Plus apparently he is getting free pussy from strippers all the time. So I guess between all that free pussy and time spent keeping up on conspiracy theory website, just no time left over to deal with us morons here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion