tuscl

More SS?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday I ran into a stripper that I hadn't seen for 3 years. She told me that she had been going to college and got her degree but hadn't gotten a job in that field yet. So now she is working as a cook at a Waffle House and came back to the club to earn a little extra money. Anybody ever been propositioned at a Waffle House?

12 comments

• ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    No, shadow.

And if I had been, I sure wouldn't admit it, lol!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Her story sounds reasonable. If she majored in something stupid like communications, it's no wonder she's not working in her field. The Waffle House job gives her a legit job for getting an apartment, car, etc. while stripping is where her money comes from.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    There is a Waffle House just up the street from a couple of clubs. There is a moderately inexpensive hotel right next door to the Waffle House.

There have been some interesting conversations there at 4 or 5 in the morning.
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    Waffle House and IHOP , Tiger's favorite hunting grounds .

Yes on Waffle House and more than once. I am usually in them around 4am
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I know two different dancers in Charlotte who have worked at Waffle House while stripping. I don't go to Waffle House, but it may be a great place to negotiate OTC.

I also met a stripper in the past two weeks who said she is a manager at a new chain of restaurants called Freshii. I have since gone twice, but no sign of my new stripper friend. I don't know her name, so I cannot even ask about her.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Sadly "no." But in all honesty ANY time I have ever been in a Waffle House I have been pretty drunk and it's been very late at night. Sometimes I've been so bad off if anyone propositioned me that had a pussy I probably would have taken them up on their offer.

Come to think about it, I've never been to a Waffle House in the daytime!!!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I have only been into a waffle house sober once, and that was because I had to piss and it was the only place on that exit. I don't think I have ever been in a waffle house before 130 am.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    You ever notice when the "W" light is out on the sign outside? Then you can call it the "Awful"(Affle) House!
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    My company doesn't like hiring fresh college grads who need training in how the real world works. We like 2-3 years experience ideally.

A lot of recent grads are taking jobs below their education to make ends meet.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Knew a waffle house near a low end strip club I would go to. Dancers all went there for breakfast after work. Several times I got up WAY early and got there around 4:30. Twice I found a girl that had a bad night an was desperate for cash. The back of that WH parking lot was somewhat secluded :-)
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I rarely ever visited Waffle House but a few years ago one of my seldom seen visiting relatives wanted us to go eat at one. I ordered waffles. I thought they were awful. Reminded me of eating cardboard. I buy the genetic buttermilk waffles from Walmart and those taste like real waffles, not cardboard. Of course I never went back again to the awful house. I think if someone talked me into a return visit, I would hope their hamburgers are better.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Generic stupid autocorrect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion