tuscl

Is our Dougster really the homosexual Peter Thiel?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Peter Thiel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thie…

http://www.sanjoseinside.com/2017/06/22/…

"
Peter Thiel’s interest in extending his life has led to wild speculation on just how far he would go.

Indeed, about 75 percent of Alcor’s frozen customers are male, and Max More, its CEO, is a libertarian like Thiel. The men who have everything want to keep it all, indefinitely.

That hope is a common thread among health-obsessed tech investors like PayPal founder Peter Thiel, 49. A libertarian and Trump adviser, Thiel is trying to avoid both death and taxes.

Much has been made of Thiel harvesting and receiving injections of young people's blood

“It’s not hard to imagine a Thielist future in which members of the overclass literally purchase the blood of the young poor in order to lead longer, healthier lives than their lesser counterparts can afford.”

In Thiel’s libertarian universe, the luckiest people could live forever, feeding on the blood of Silicon Valley’s youthful underclass—hey there, San Jose renters!—and living on extra-governmental barges like the seasteads Thiel dreams about, without paying taxes to help anyone else.

Thiel, who is gay, would probably find it preferable to get by without women; he considers date rape as “belated regret” and once blamed women’s voting rights for the eventual demise of democracy.

It might all sound far-fetched, but Thiel shares an anarcho-capitalist worldview with White House senior adviser Steve Bannon, among the most powerful people in America right now. And the House passed a health care law that saves money on insurance by letting poor people die faster, moralizing that poor people don’t want to be healthy.

That might also be true if you think the universe is a place to conquer, whether via spaceship to Mars a la Musk or through politics like Thiel.
"

So living on floating barges, paying no taxes, and a world without women?

So is Dougster really Peter Thiel, or is he just a Peter Thiel wanna be?

SJG

4 comments

• BBBC
    7 years ago
    Good call sjg
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    I thank he may bee
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Can't be me. I think Libertarians are ninnies.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I agree, Libertarians are ninnies, or worse.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion