tuscl

What do they want to be called?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday I was talking with a stripper and another walked by that had just returned to work after having a baby. The word is that a customer is the baby daddy. So the one I'm talking to says that the other is just a prostitute anyhow. That is calling the kettle black considering that she is known for doing extras in VIP. I wonder what she would like to be called? Sex worker?

25 comments

• ime
    7 years ago
    Special not a whore who sucks dick for money but not a hooker or prostitute. SNAWWSDFMBNAHOP -Founder please add to glossary.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I would have asked her what does that make you. I have no chill and women seem to like when your upfront. At least I've experienced that
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Sterile?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Estafador - I'm afraid that if I said that she would reply that she is not like that. That she is a clean dancer just like most of the ones that post on here. And then I would probably have shot myself down from getting any from her.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Cum depositor?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    They would be collectors not depositors dumbass.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    To their faces I always refer to them as strippers or, better yet, dancers. They know that they're strippers and don't object to the term, but "dancer" sounds nicer.

In my mind I tend to think of my extras and OTC girls as prostitutes, though I *never* share that thought with them. I have explained to my ATF, who has blown me several times ITC and many, many times OTC, that the reason I insist on GFE on our dates and affection in texts between dates is that, though I don't think of her as a prostitute or of what we do as prostitution (that, my friends, is what you call "customer shit"), we are drawing some fine lines, in that sexual activity in exchange for money is involved. She gets it, although she counters with "You're not paying me for sex, you're paying me for my time!" Whatever you need to tell yourself, sweetie.

I have twice asked a former favorite at the same club (who has also blown me ITC a few times) what *she* called herself. I received two different answers: the first time she called herself "a pussy for hire" (but not in my experience!) and the other time she described herself as "a sex industry worker".

Some strippers at extras clubs are quite open in referring to themselves as prostitutes or hos. Still, there's no upside in *us* calling them that to their faces!
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    After finishing a VIP, I had one refer to herself as my "cum slut." I'm sure Shadowcat knows her.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    so doctorevil, you're the baby daddy? :)
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    I hope not. :( If so I'm suing Trojan.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I see them as physical therapists - they take care of my physical needs
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Thots.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Larry - Did you mean to say Cum Dumpster?

I like Papi's definition best.

• motownkid
    7 years ago
    Body fluid extractors...
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Cash collectors
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ATM hackers

:)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Dyson she's got the best suction
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Bitches and hos
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    As a Bogart's one once told me....I'm only a slut at the club!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gotta let the girls say and believe what they want. Don't challenge them.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Friendly companions
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Actress, doctor, United Nations peacekeeper, social worker...who knows.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Nursing student
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    More like nursing intern in business casual lingerie.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I meant deposit like storing it. She stores the cum down her throat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion