tuscl

FYI: Glitter

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.

12 comments

• sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Yep
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Every once in awhile I run into a new dancer that is using glitter and I explain to them that it is a "no no"because is sticks on the customers clothing and can make it hard for them to explain. Most of them admitted that they hadn't thought about that and quit using it.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    It used to be part of the standard stripper uniform. Glad it has gone out of style.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    that is one of the nice things about being single now... i don't worry about getting glitter all over me.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Glitter can make strippers go blind if they get it in their eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mglQxv0w…
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    ^^^ LOL! And the dog could lick your balls while she's riding you in the VIP.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    My ATF used to always have it on her.

I remember taking my dress shirts to the dry cleaners to get that shit off of them. Seemed there was always some glitter left no matter what.

Glad it's going out of style.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It should be outlawed in all clubs. Any stripper that uses it should be required to pull a train with any customer that gets some on them as a part of her tip out.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Nice link SC! I've heard it before but it still makes me laugh.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I like girls in glitter.

Of course if it really causes a problem in people's eyes, then that would be a no no.

But just getting her looks messed up, and getting it on me, that doesn't make any difference. Its just one more thing on top of makeup and pussy juices. Its fine, its to be expected.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion