tuscl

Trouble shooting sex

UGK.22
Atlanta ,GA
Paid the $200 for sex and went back to play. Once we started I got an erection just fine with the blow job, but once she mounted on about three minutes in I go limp. So I ask if she will suck it a Lil more. She said only if I pay another $200. I don't understand her line of thought ?

10 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    She's a stripper -- her only line of thought is "How can I get more money out of this loser?"
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    She lived up to her end of the deal. You had sex, it's not her fault you can't last or perform.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    That is confusing. Why would a stripper demand more money? Sorry, I can't figure it out.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    A stripper asked for more money?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room intimate rapport with the girl, otherwise no back room!

These ED issues appear to be completely psychological. Just need to look at what is up in your life.

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Next time tell her you'll compromise and give her $100 to stick her finger up your ass and tickle your prostate. That way everyone is a winner.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Could be positioning. I paid a SUPER-HOT window-girl in Amsterdam (or Den Haag? can't remember) for a full-service session ("sogg-an-fogg") and everything was going really well until she laid upon her back and required that I then lie upon her at a certain angle. Angle wrong, dick soft, session over.

Ah memories. On this particular occasion the bed was somehow sloped, like a chaise-lounge, and not rectangular (because it was crammed into one of those silly little rooms behind the windows). This jury-rig ended up forcing me to put my knees legs and feet in a novel mid-way position. They were neither all the way HERE, nor all the way THERE, relative to how I'd always previously done missionary. I was pretty hot for her appearance and demeanor, all the preliminaries had been excellent, nevertheless I lost my boner, no good reason except I wanted to re-angle my entire body differently somehow to "press" the blood into my mid-section more. I tried to explain, or request re-alignment. But she promptly got defensive and turned into that "you do what I say" mechanical almost hospital-physio-therapist kind of non-interpersonal provider and then the whole dang session went bad.

I just nicely let it be, gave her gentle kiss on cheek and said "oh well, sometimes it's not anyone's fault," cleaned up and got dressed and left. I wasn't TOO disappointed. In fact, if I'd been desperate for orgasm then and there, I suppose I could have probably just given her a second payment (the price would have been roughly $65 or $75 US, at the exchange rates of the time for 50 Euros) and then just slammed her from behind or or chosen any other position that worked better for me. But as it was, I was just starting a whole weekend of mongering, had a lot of visits to lots of venues and more window girls planned for three more days. So I could mentally mark that one session down as "engine startup failure, especially since it also occurred to me that NOT orgasm-ing with this girl simply meant more likelihood of recovery sooner to go at it with NEXT girl.

Lemons to lemonade, brother.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    you gave us the word of the day BookGuy : realignment
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    rofl
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I was seeing this one girl that was always asking "do you want me to ride you?" in a way that made it obvious SHE wanted to but was too shy to say. But, every time we'd try to switch, I'd lose my erection regardless of how much chemical assistance was in effect.

She had a pretty face, great boobs, and no psycho-scary abdomen tattoo, so there should not have been any reason for her being on top to be a turn off.

Only thing I could think of was some type of circulation issue, but I nutted just fine while lying on my back during my massage today. :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion