tuscl

Speaking of Smoking pt. 2

Friday, June 16, 2017 6:13 PM
Having given this some thought, I've concluded that if you unknowingly get blown by a tranny, it's not gay, but if you know beforehand or continue if you find out later, that might be a little gay. The possibility of this happening to anyone is definitely real. Some hos won't let a trick finger or lick their gash and they only give head. Some ladyboys are prettier than most girls. If you're getting amazing head, she looks too good to be true and she's got an ample camel toe... Who would really stop if you found out in the middle of the session??? Be honest, it's just us here!

8 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    WTF? Too much tranny talk lately. One night in Bangkok and the World's your oyster... [view link]
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Nope it is gay no matter no what.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    So you need to make sure she doesn't have a big clit before she blows you.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    If you are so traumatized about the whole thing that you start two discussions about it, you're probably not gay.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Not my experience, simply rhetorical.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    That stripper drove you so nuts, you turned into a fag. I told you stamps were your route but you wouldn't listen.... and now you like cock.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    If you're skeptical of her being a he, check her no matter how awkward it seems. Whether or not you know it's a tranny is gay regardless.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    what a dilemma to be in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion