tuscl

Stripper's scars

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
So there was this hot little spinner. Shadowcat would have loved her. Super thin, but not bony- decent muscle tone. Pretty a-cup tits that felt natural. Weird thing though: She had a scar running vertically from the bottom of the nipple to the bottom of the breast. What are those? I'm thinking implants that were removed, maybe? If so, couldn't it be done in a place where the scars would be less prominent?

5 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've heard of women getting breast reductions but I can't imagine them wanting to go that small.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Usually, that would be from a lift. She might have gotten implants and had them removed, but some women's skin is stretched by the implants. The nipple is cut around completely, and then down, and in a U under. The skin is pulled together in the center and the nipple is recentered. It's a little odd at such a small size, but there could have been an issue. You prolly could have asked. Guys ask me ab my implants a lot.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Breast cancer surgery.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Yep. I've seen those too. Some type of breast augmentation going on most likely to either increase or decrease the size.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You can buy a Kia, a Mercedes or a Ferrari.

Same goes with breast augmentation. You can get it done in Tijuana for $1,000 you can go to some asshole in Vegas that advertises on billboard for $3,000 or you can go to an expert for $15,000 - (I'm just guessing on prices). Costs are usually associated with how bad the scars are.

Or the shittier reality, what skibum suggested.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion