tuscl

Lounge pants

houjack
Explosion in my pants
In the pants thread there was recommendations for sweatpants or lounge pants. I tried black lounge pants for the first time on my last visit.

The grinding feeling was great as material is very soft and thin. But the LDK was not contained, and went through the pants.

I found pants on Amazon that look like dress pants but are made for old farts that have trouble with zippers and buttons. So they are elastic waist with no fly. Good "for church" said one review. I'm gonna try those next. The only downside to my current pair of dress pants is the fly, it gets in the way sometimes. I am hopeful these grandpa pants will be a winner.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - I guess if they are thin enough to feel-good then they are gonna be too-thin to not contain splooge - you could try wearing very thin boxers and see if that helps w/ splooge migration - and although it's an extra-layer the layers are both thin so the feeling may still be good.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    I still don't at all get the appeal of cumming in your pants due to some dryhumping. However, if LDKs are important enough for you that you are investing in pants for that sole purpose, then maybe its important enough to buy underwear that fits your needs to. I forget what they're called, but there is a brand just for this very thing (improving the feel as well as containing the "result"). Liquid something or another maybe.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago

" i still don't at all get the appeal of cumming in your pants due to some dryhumping."

I could be wrong, but I don't think they can control it
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Liquid Lapdance - results from those that have tried it have been mixed and it seems those that have tried them don't use them on a regular basis.

I guess the appeal of LDKing is being able to bust-a-nut w/o having to pay VIP prices nor risk of STD (or having to use a condom).
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Lol, Papi said splooge migration!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Any pants with a zipper are good. All the stripper has to do is unzip me, put it in her mouth, and suck away.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    You guys who like lapgasms should take that medicine that shadowcat takes which means no cum.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Many historians say nothing shaped the face of America more than the Great Splooge Migration of 1876.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I LDK because it's cost effective.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    What was the reaction to the ldk
    ?
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Thin pants don't work for me. If I grind for any length of time it gets too rough on my vital parts. I always use soft cotton pants, dark colored.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Lounge pants are thin and soft-cotton
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Maybe I'm looking in different places but the "lounge pants" I've seen marketed are just pajama bottoms re-branded and re-marketed for a woman (or less frequently a lazy guy) to wear outdoors. They are softer than denim jeans, hence the appeal for casual wear. They seem popular for young women to wear along with thong sandals (flip-flops). I would pass ... unless you're a millennial whom lives at home with no job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion