tuscl

Pacific Northwest: bikini baristas vs strippers

joc13
firmly on the Atlanta United bandwagon!
I follow a bunch of bikini baristas on IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVIXet_BSap/

they dress like strippers, they solicit for customers just like strippers, they beg (expect!) for tips just like strippers, and I've seen some reports that there are various levels of extras available just like strippers.

Are there no SCs in the Pacific Northwest for these girls to go be strippers in?

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Coffee shops seem to be a big thing in Seattle since that is where Starbucks started - I assume at some point someone thought it'd be a good idea to mix sex and coffee (2 things a lot of people like) and maybe it caught on after that?

WA state I think only has about a dozen SCs in the whole state and they the tend to be expensive and somewhat low-mileage (dancers not allowed to take off clothes during dances although things may have loosened up a bit recently, not sure).

A lot of those girls are probably former strippers and these coffee shops are just another hustle that I assume doesn't require a house-fee.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think a lot of people don't understand the concept of these... you pull up in your car and get coffee. You're not actually entering the establishment.

You're served by a hot girl dressed like a stripper with pasties over her nipples. In some cases the girls have been known to flash for tips.

These girls are making coffee instead of giving lapdances and bjs. I don't think they're making as much money as some higher end strippers, as I too follow many of these broads on Instagram and several move on to stripping after their coffee gigs.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    7 years ago
    There are lots of drive-up coffee/espresso stands here in the Puget Sound Region and throughout Washington state.. Maybe more than half are have bikini baristas. The rest are "family friendly."This website shows a map of their locations and photos of 700 bikini baristas:

http://www.bikini-baristas.com/bikini-ba…

Also, there are lots of strippers here that have second jobs as bikini baristas. Some even become owners of these coffee stands. I've known several strippers that also work as bikini baristas, and offer extras, for tips. Some have gotten into trouble, just like strip clubs do. This was probably the most famous example:

http://www.kiro7.com/video?videoId=14004…
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG has been going to Viet coffee places in the Bay Area for years trying to seduce the baristas to come home with him so he can wake them up in the middle of the night by raping them. Donna in the purple dress was one of his favorites, RIP.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Poor Donna. At least she got a clean car out of the deal.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    R Donuts did this in Dania, FL over 35 years ago, but being a red state the women were topless and you went inside to order.
  • bkkruined
    7 years ago
    It gives them the opportunity to show off and get all flirty attracting lots of attention without having to put up with guy's grabbing their ass, rubbing their cocks on them and trying to shove fingers up their vagina.
    They can work a day shift, mornings or afternoon, instead of evening to past midnight.
    And I think they are required to get some city of state permit to work at an adult entertainment establishment, which the coffee shops aren't, so I'd guess prior solicitation arrests wouldn't disqualify them...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK for sure if these are true baristas or just someone putting hot-chicks up:

https://smokinghotbaristas.tumblr.com/
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Google "tumblr bikini baristas" and you get a few different webpages
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    ^^ those are all the same pics/girls I see on IG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I like the way papi chulo thinks.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    7 years ago
    Ladybug Bikini Espresso and Beankini Espresso are two of several chains of drive-up bikini coffee/espresso stands here in the Puget Sound Region. In the links that Papi posted, those are most likely the actual baristas at those coffee stands. I've seen enough of them to know how the baristas are attired (or lack thereof). I don't think they have to go to the trouble to have outside girls come in just to pose for hot pics, when they can do it themselves, with their own baristas.

For one example, see:
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/Beankini-Esp…?
    ref=page_internal

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    About 15 years ago in Broward and Palm Beach counties we used to have bikini hot dog vendors on many major roads through out both counties the County Commissions in both put these women out of business within a year or two but it was nice while it lasted.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'll take a cup.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... About 15 years ago in Broward and Palm Beach counties we used to have bikini hot dog vendors ..."

Yeah - we used to have them in Miami-Dade county also back in the 90s - I hadn't really thought why they disappeared but it makes sense the local-gov forced them out - I wonder why they would shut them down?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I remember a bunch of church ladies testifying at a county board hearing about causing a traffic hazard, but really it was just a bunch of joyless old biddies jealous of the good looking girls ability to attract attention. I also seem to remember a handful of fast food joints complaining about how the positioned their carts too close to their restaurants and siphoning some of their customers away.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... seem to remember a handful of fast food joints complaining about how the positioned their carts too close to their restaurants and siphoning some of their customers away ..."

This makes sense - it often comes down to the $$$
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I remember a bikini hot dog stand up on Powerline in Broward county. They had some fine workers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ were they guys or girls
  • bkkruined
    7 years ago
    Since you mentioned guys...
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-banana-hamm…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion