tuscl

RickyBoy Losing His Swag? Why So Serious?

Anybody else notice that the RickyBoy seems to be much more serious than usual lately? Although I knew the RickyBoy was a faggot right from the start, he did have the minor redeeming feature that he could be funny at times. Now these days it all Sally Seriousness. Gone, it seems, is the old swag. Which is unfortunately because it was one of the very few qualities about him that were even mildly positive.

11 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Maybe he had brain surgery, or something. Trauma can cause personality changes.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago

Me cago mis pantalones
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Así que ve a cambiarte los pantalones
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Even Dougster sometimes posts things which are funny. But one thing never changes, Dougster is always mean and vindictive.

SJG

Stones - Happy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ZWIIn6…
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    One thing never changes: I am always nice to people who are nice to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Always nice to them while relegating them to cleaning the sidewalks with their tooth brushes, while in the charge of whip wielding task masters.

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You need to get a grip on reality, SJG.

Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster, what you and your ilk are doing to our country and the world is evil.

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yes, we are Evvvillll... And we demand a ransom of one miiiiillllioooon dollars. And if you don't pay we will sic our cat Mr Bigglesworth on you! Or perhaps fire our "laser" at San Jose.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Glad people are getting to see what you really are like.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion