tuscl

Ismael is Right: I'll Stop Posting about Vinceygirl and RickBoy

Lol!

Yeah, right!

Business as usual!

12 comments

• ime
    7 years ago
    maybe more threads slamming that faggot Lloyd Schoene.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Ah, now there's a good idea!

His latest comments about how you'll have 24/7 free access to hookers in his church are really something.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Very very hard for Dougster to change. He doesn't even seem to understand that most of the social limitations of this world are not immutable, they are simply the effects of patriarchy and capitalism.

And he doesn't understand that his own vindictiveness and low opinion of his fellow man are also a manifestation of these same forces.

Dougster really is someone who has sold his soul.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Remember, he used to pick on Steve229, and also calling him a girl.

SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    SJG lives in his own autistic wonderland. By wonderland I mean alone all the time, even the hookers he pay for sex ignore him.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    My opinion of "my fellow man" seems to be higher than most on this board, SJG. Especially you and steve229 and SJG who were screaming that stock market was just bubble and about to burst. But because of my higher opinion I knew it was something real and at levels we deserved to be at. Actually a bit lower b/c of all the cynics like you and steve girl who don't understand the potential the future has. Well, fine you'll be seeing it first hand soon enough.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    " stock market was just bubble and about to burst"

Yes it is. I can't say when it will burst, but I know that it will.

The future has great potential, once people stop putting their money into speculations.

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    SJG: " I can't say when it will burst"

But you seemed so confident in Feb 2016 that it was happened. And now you can't say? What happened? The all knowing SJG got it wrong?

Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In Feb 2016 there was a corrective, but it did look like it might go way down. Now, in the posted Bloomberg's article they make it sound like due to Trump, the risk to financial speculators is very high.

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    So you're coming around are a fan of Bloomberg, now, huh, san_jose_fag? Next thing you know you'll be dropping your ideas for your faggity little church I bet.

Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No I am not a fan of Bloomberg

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    SJG: "In Feb 2016 there was a corrective, but it did look like it might go way down. "

Maybe to you and RickyBoy it looked that way, but I thought it was going down too fast to be genuine. I started buying a couple of weeks before the bottom, and was a little puzzled that it was dropping so fast, but I didn't sell anything, and it came back just as fast.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion