tuscl

Touch Policy in Memphis, TN

chairsky
Austin, TX
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 11:52 AM
I am on a road trip and will stop by Memphis this Friday. I know TN's law makes strip clubs here boring but i am looking for some refreshment. I prefer two-way contact, grind and rub in a lap dance. Any strip club in Memphis can provide such physical fun?

18 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Front room intimacies first. People have reported getting away with front room makeout sessions, even in Tennessee. Two black clubs in Memphis, no where near touristy areas. One is after hours. If it were me, that is where I would try first. Or I should say, when I am there, that is where I plan to try first. But otherwise, OTC. Buying dances is a chump's game. SJG Karlie Kloss [view link] Church of Satan [view link] [view link] Ariel Winter [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • chairsky
    7 years ago
    only black clubs? no offend, but I prefer white girls or latinos
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    When in a place which may be restrictive, and seeking instant results, I would start in black clubs. And generally, in the Confederacy I don't plan on interacting with any whites at all. SJG
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    What happens in border states like Kentucky and Maryland, which did not join the Confederacy?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    We will see. Appalachia is a mixed bag. White, usually born again, but identifying with the poor. Overall, in such places, and Maryland, when it comes to women, usually black. SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "People have reported getting away with front room makeout sessions, even in Tennessee. Two black clubs in Memphis, no where near touristy areas. One is after hours. If it were me, that is where I would try first. Or I should say, when I am there, that is where I plan to try first." Really SJG? And how many times have you gone to these clubs to be giving advice on them?
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Instead of Friday go Thursday night and watch the NBA and see what happens.
  • chairsky
    7 years ago
    NBA already ended for memphis
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK much about Memphis but it seems the action there was shut down about 5-years ago - I think I may have read in some semi-recent reviews that the no-touch policy may have been relaxed a bit but not sure. Seems the most popular club is Gold Club - read a couple of reviews and see if you can gleam some info (or try PMing some of the reviewers).
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    You must be very embarrassed for asking about a chump's game. Focus your efforts on front room intimacies and report back on how that works out for you. More sage advice from the sleepy time rapist.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room intimacies are how you build rapport with the girl. Need to have that, before taking her into any booths or back rooms, otherwise you really are being a chump. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I am so fucking BORED with everything SJG types! Actually, this amused me a little: ". . . in the Confederacy I don't plan on interacting with any whites at all." This must be an example of that tolerance and openmindedness that the Left is so famous for :) Now excuse me while I take my pants off in the front room with a born-again, drug-using white girl in Mississippi! Anything else would make me a chump. LMAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I've never clubbed in Memphis but have in Nashville several times. Mild two way contact was allowed last time I was in the area, but not much more than that.
  • Mal2
    7 years ago
    It's been years since I bothered to club in Memphis, but gold club is likely your best bet.
  • dutchman2000
    7 years ago
    I can only speak to Gold Club. Most visits have been good. Stay away if there is a feature dancer. They have improved. Pastys as opposed to bikini now, with 50% using pasties and 50% bare but keeping it (slightly) covered on stage. that way they can show you in the private dance. Plenty of 2 way contact in the elevated dance area , over the cloths and she's usually bare chested and no one has slapped my hands yet. Security hangs out right up there but doesn't seem to matter. Again , pasties are the rule, some using flesh colored latex. As fare as grind, mostly good to very good. Don't know about the private rooms and likely won't find out. I don't think much is going on there that you can't get out front and therefore not worth the $.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    MrDeuce, if you read what I post, you will see that I am not a tolerance preaching liberal. I am a radical. SJG Sheryl Crow performs "Walk On By [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    For myself I would avoid Tennessee because of its tough rules. But I again mention that we have had very credible accounts of front room makeout sessions in Nashville. And then Memphis has the two black clubs in industrial areas, not likely places anyone cares about enforcing such rules. Totally avoiding Tennessee would be difficult because of its size and location. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^ And one of the black clubs is an after hours. I suspect that in such a place, you can just hook up with a girl and walk her out the front door with you. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion