Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Most successful extras provider ever

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I can understand how a hot stripper can make a nice payday by providing extras to an NBA superstar, but it baffles me how a fat fuck like Brian Windhorst can parlay sucking LeBron's cock into an entire career.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'll tell you why, because if he hadn't sucked LeBrons cock his entire career, you wouldn't even know who he is!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

vinceygirl michaels has provided the must extras with $10 BBBJs in the parking lot of Bogart's. I'm not sure if that makes him the successful extras provider ever or just the most prolific!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Not really sure who Brian Windhorst is but I thought LeBron only did extras on the basketball court.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Who is Lebron James?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement