tuscl

Civie Sex

Saturday, May 13, 2017 4:44 PM
Business had been slow through the winter and cut into my disposable budget for recreation. Consequently clubbing has been infrequent lately. At a regular bar and saw this beautiful though maturing woman alone. Seeing the type of guys who approached her and how she ruthlessly shot them down, I decided to see what was up. We hit it off, I bought a few drinks, and as soon as we were out the door on the sidewalk, daty and bj and fs ensued before we even got to the car, it was a fuckfest circus act all the way across the parking lot. Nothing has been that amazing and fulfilling in decades. I'm not seeing any reason to go clubbing when there's a great fwb opportunity like that ...

14 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    Just that easy huh? Is this a real story lol. I call bullshit
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    yea that happens to me all the time, girls just cant keep their hands off my cock, that's why I'm on this site and in strip clubs paying for lap dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Club Ad :)
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Daty, bj and fs all while walking through the parking lot? I call BS!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think the lack of SCing has the OP in a delirious state :)
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Yes. It is so, just as I said. On curbs, on cars, up against cars, in my car... One of the best encounters ever!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I had to stop going to McDonald's. There were so many hotties wanting to fuck me that I wasn't getting enough time to eat.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a scene of out Homeland. Lol!
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    What was his name? Was she pre-surgical or post?
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    I'm honored to be the first to welcome Rick Pitino to TUSCL with this post.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Next thing you know, shadow will be trolling in Wal-Mart. Maybe he can find one with a built in MacDonald's!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Anyone who is in my organization will get total pussy saturation from stripper grade hotties, draining you dry, not letting you alone, until they are sure you have given up the last drop, and always for no money involved. Just the basic membership dues, which will be small compared to the income boost and lifestyle expenses reduction you will obtain by affiliating with us. And my own salary will be $1 per year. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    ^^^ as I say, crossed the line over into psychosis recently. LOL!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ and as we can see, running scared. Three things which don't need to have any significant cost, knowledge, spirituality, and sex. But Dougster's plan for dividing humanity into masters and slaves depends upon keeping people working because they feel that they can't afford these three things. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion