tuscl

Proper way to request a dance.

I'm new to the strip club scene and I'm wondering, is it appropriate to ask a dancer for a lap dance or should I let them ask me first?

20 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Either is fine just be sure that you pick the one that appeals to you don't be bullied into dancies by someone you wouldn't want.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Asking them is as appropriate is it is for then to ask you. You may have some of your best dances from a girl you've asked instead of the other way around. Like twentyfive said don't let them sucker you into getting a dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    No - it's illegal to ask dancers for dances - you can get arrested or even deported if you are not a naturalized citizen - be careful dude
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Treat your girl like a civilian, and get a front room makeout session going. Not for free, but the money is just a show of respect.

Save booths and back rooms until it is time for your pants to come down. You invite her to go with you. Proceed, and then take her home with you to continue.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It seems most custies prefer to be approached rather than having to ask the dancer.

My M.O. is to prefer a dancer to ask me for dances - in the past my thinking was that if a dancer was not interested enough to ask me for a dance(s), then she probably would not be interested enough to give me a good-dance - but that is not necessarily accurate.

Strip clubs are often a crapshoot - you don't often know what you're gonna get (and why many PLs like having regulars) - dancers don't approach custies for all sorts of reasons including many of them can't handle no/rejection very-well even if they are hot - and in stripping like any other sales-job, the seller will often get more no's than yes's but the no's can often damage the confidence of many a young-dancer and her willingness to approach custies. Also, certain dancers make judgements on custies and think they won't be that custy's type and won't bother approaching.

Most experienced SCers know that being proactive is often the best-way to get what/who you want in a club - you asking a dancer for dances increases your chances of being w/ the dancer(s) that you like/want vs the ones that just approach you.

I SC a lot; thus often times I'm not that hard-up that I gotta have 'X' stripper - so my default M.O. is to sit back and let the dancers do the approaching - but when I'm hard-up for SCing I will often be proactive as to not end-up leaving the club not having gotten w/ dancers I really wanted to get w/ and regretting it.

So yeah - nothing wrong w/ asking the dancer(s) and it usually turns out well (in that you'll get good dances) - if you find yourself being frustrated not being able to get w/ the dancers you want, then def be proactive and approach them and you'll probably end-up enjoying your visits much-more - again there are a myriad of reasons a dancer may not approach you and it may not necessarily be there's something wrong w/ you - different clubs have different vibes - in some clubs girls are proactive about approaching custies and in others it's as if they don't need $$$ - also some clubs are more of a seller's market (lots of custies and few dancers) thus dancers can be more picky or may have other guys lined-up already; or some clubs are regulars heavy and dancers just stick to their regulars - in any case IMO you will usually lose more by not approaching/asking dancers unless you are just completely not comfortable w/ that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    My long-ass post didn't really answer the OP.

Too many inexperienced SCers are not cognizant that strip-clubs are not the "real world" - yeah; in the "real-world" many guys are shy or insecure about approaching women - but a strip-club is not the real-world; it's bizarro-world - and it's BUSINESS not a singles-bar - the dancers are there to make $$$, not try to meet or be approached by "Mr Right" - so yeah they like being asked for dances b/c it makes it easier for them to get what they want and what they are there for ($$$).

Try this intricate question:

"Can I get a dance from you?"

I know it sounds difficult and intricate ; but give it a shot (sarcasm intended) - it's really all it takes; it's not as if you are trying to "pick her up" nor do you have to convince her to take your $$$.

Just ask her for a dance or ask her if she would like to join you for a drink and she'll know your are talking business which what they are there for.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    If the dancer is clearly not busy or with a customer already just go up to her and ask for a dance.

The only time I never go up to a dancer if she is already with a customer.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Everything said so far is accurate. Just ask, you'll very likely be glad you did, she probably will be too.

Another thing that I've had success with is getting a waitress or manager to tell a girl I'm interested if she's busy sitting at a table with someone else. You'd be surprised how often girls are sitting with people wasting time. Sure, some are getting paid to sit, but definitely not all the time.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "my thinking was that if a dancer was not interested enough to ask me for a dance(s), then she probably would not be interested enough to give me a good-dance - but that is not necessarily accurate"

I have had better luck when I ask for a dance vs waiting for any ole dancer that asks me. Its strange because I think most people have that train of thought. But if you think from their pov, if you ask them, they know for a fact you're at least interested if you ask them for a dance or approach them. But if they go asking everybody there "wanna dance", there is always that chance of rejection.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Verbally asking for dances is a chumps game. Make up your own sign language to request a dance. If she doesn't understand your hand gestures, then she wasn't worth the dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I wear athletic shorts and go commando - I wait till I'm pitching a tent, then go over to a dancer, point at my tent, and ask her "can you take care of this?" - subtle yet to the point.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Just like in life, I find that the best way to get what you want is to go for it. No reason to leave it up to chance
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I like papi chulos game. otherwise, just ask.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I've found that something along the lines of "you want to make some money?" usually works.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    In my experience, the girl you might really want to dance with might never ask you if you wait just around, particularly at larger, busier clubs. Been there done that. The girls i like tend to be the hottest girls there, and as such they are usually pretty popular or already have quite a few regulars. The easiest way for me to seal a deal for a dance or dances is to approach her during her stage show and while tipping her, say something like we should do some dances or are you available for a dance or some other generic way; you don't have to be particularly suave or witty. The girl will usually quickly affirm. Some will even grab you as soon as they finish their stage routine. Sometimes, the girl will ask where you are sitting, but most experienced girls have vulture vision and know exactly where your sitting, particularly at a smaller club, and say that they'll find you later. And sometimes, they never get around to it, or go straight to their regular instead. The next easiest way is to get a floor host, usually at larger clubs, and request a girl (if you know her name) and they'll usually find her and actually bring her to you. Since the club makes money from the girl's dances, they want her to get dances. Even then you might get a weird girl that still doesn't want to dance with you. They'll make some excuse to leave and never come back. Go figure. There are some girls that have to be ready or prepared in some way to dance. The more harder/awkward way is to actually chase her down yourself.

Generally, unless the girl is a primadonna, she'll almost always oblige your request, if not immediately, then eventually. Just remember not to ask a girl that's already sitting with a customer as that is considered quite rude and the other way around as well. That is dancers approaching other customers that are already with other dancers, although many times i have wished that a dancer would rescue me from a dancer i had no interest in; i'm sure dancers probably have felt that way as well (wanting another customer to rescue them from someone that's just taking up her time without getting dances).

One thing i've noticed is if a girl (even if she's particularly hot) isn't getting a lot of dances and just seems to be waiting for customers to approach her or has that sad/bored looking body language and is just wasting her time and not making money, you should probably avoid her as there's a reason that she doesn't seem to have regulars or be popular (i.e. she gives crappy dances or isn't comfortable doing what she does, etc.). Or she could just be new, which has it's own issues. However, once in a while, a girl like this might be desperate and more likely to be dirtier for cheaper, but even then the experience might not be all that great IMO.

The last thing i'll say is if you aren't able to get dances with your first, second or third choice, don't feel that you have to get dances just for the sake of getting dances. Many times, the girls that approach customers the most are the ones that no one wants to dance with. Wasting money on dances from girls you don't really want to dance with can quickly become a very expensive hobby and not a particularly enjoyable one. If you still see quite a few girls you like, but aren't able to get with them for whatever reason, the club is probably worth visiting again, especially considering that clubs seem to be suffering from loss of talent these days. Just enjoy the scenery and save your bucks for the next time. $.02
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    At my regular clubs, e.g. the Silver Bullet in Urbana or Club Rio in Indy, I'm known to buy lots of lap dances, so there's almost always a stripper sitting with me hoping to be my next LD provider. I sit and tip at the stage a lot and ask the ones I like if they'll do a lap dance for me.

On Tuesday night at the Bullet, for example, I did two dances with each of four strippers, the fourth ending with a lapgasm, and then did one last lapper with the cousin of #4 just because I had told her I would and she has the potential to become the next member of my club harem.

I have no problem with asking strippers for dances, especially the most popular and attractive ones, and suspect that they like being asked instead of risking rejection when they do the asking.

As others have said: If you want something, especially in a strip club, just ask!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Treat her like a civilian and get an intense makeout session going. Then when it is time for your pants to come down, you invite her into the back room. Then take her home with you to continue. Always want to get your girl off script and separate the money from any 'services'.

SJG

nice tarot, including Star 17
    http://www.lepalaisdutarot.com/Tarot/Ini…

Tarot Contemplation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3hWaoOk…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Just grab her in the pussy.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Done it, in a strip club and in an AMP. Not planned out, just happened spontaneously.

They were girls I was already getting along with well. One I had fucked before, the other clearly wanted that.

:)

SJG
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    I usually say "Come on girl lets dance", at black strip clubs like Oasis/Sinsasyionals I ask them to clap. Its crazy the stuff you can say when you have the liberty of I'm paying you for the dance, impress me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion