tuscl

IG and Mail Ordering a Slut to your Location

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, May 6, 2017 5:34 PM
So obvious between poker and my current job my way of life has changed. Even with clubbing I'm at a spot in life I'm traveling for better value and quality.

This brings me to the topic at hand. I'm sure like many of the more successful members work long hours to great the wealth they experience just as I have started to bear fruit to using the same methods

The down side is their isn't much time for a social life unless it's social media.

In my little spare time between work and sleep I've started cultivating relationships with a few Instagram hoes.

This is moving me into the concept of not only traveling for my pussy but flying my pussy in to my home or local hotel to fuck for a weekend.

Anyone else been doing something similar to this or am I thinking way outside the box ?

12 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Sounds like it would be expensive.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'd be concerned that the picture you see of whomever looks great and the girl that shows up would be someone I wouldn't even want a dance from.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Shark with technology and tools like Skype and other things you can confirm that this is the person your going to be meeting.

Dougster it can be
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    So how much would they charge for a weekend (including expenses)?
  • Yusuke305
    7 years ago
    If you got the money for it I say why not? Although, always skype before hand.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    You got me. I don't know much about arranging hookups without meeting someone first.
    I didn't realize hookers or call girls used Skype.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's cheaper than you think unless your fucking a legit model then that is out of my league

Their are IG hoes for every budget if you actually spend time and look for it.

Usually it will be an young attractive girl that you can DM and get to know...then Skype with and so on

The girl I'm currently targeting is on the ground Floor trying to start out..so I'm getting a bargain I believe just because if my timing before she gets IG famous.

I'm flying her in and staying with me for a weekend for $1,000 to her plus covering her expenses

So about $2-3K in total but I will gain lots of quality time and unlimited pops during the weekend stay.

I think it's worth it
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    Nah shark it doesn't work like that on IG, you have too many photos of things ppl couldnt even think to steal. Some girls post themselves eating starbucks or other dumb stuff. Most fake people only steal booty pics off peoples profiles.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    $3,000 is not bad for a weekend.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Hell no it's not...hell I get to experience $1,000 of it with her as part of the experience with hotel stay, food and so on...the one $1,000 is basically her plan fare from Canada and back..then she gets the $1,000 as her profit

Most hookers on the low end will charge $1,000 for a 16 overnight visit

It's a good deal especially the unlimited sex part

Should feel more like a girl friend than a paid provider witch is another selling point
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Don't blow all your money.

You need to save some for your August trip to Detroit.

All the single moms on 8 mile are counting on your $$$.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    No worries War...Detroit is first on my list to blow my load if you catch that double meaning lol...let's just say I've been saving up lol

I'm making plans to fly that hoe to my place but it might not be until December for that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion