tuscl

Time for Internet Tough Guy vincemichaels to Apologize to TUSCL

For lying that he served in the military.

10 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    Two little girls who never shut the fuck up.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    This is what Dougster does when the extra terrestrials give him some time off.

He is loosing his mind, losing what he had left after the ET doctors got done carving on it.

SJG
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    So after the anal probe, they actually cut up your brain so you post endlessly about vincemichaels on TUSCL? Those little green men are more perverted than Art Bell Coast to Coast made it sound.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Nubster should stick to hating Ricky. Nobody cares about his other obsessions.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Wow! Lots of vinceygirl's homosexual lovers trying to stick up for him. But it's all there in black and white. He lied about serving in the military so he should apologize. This one's really easy guys. Even for dummies like you.

Lol!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Why would someone apologize for posting fiction on a site where everything should be considered a work of fiction?

In other news, that lying POS Tom Hanks said his mama told him that life is like a box of chocolates and should apologize to anyone who has seen his movies
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    If no apology is necessary for useless spam, then no apology is necessary for *anything* from anyone.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Have to disagree with you folks. Lying about military service is a serious matter as it insults those who actually did put their life on the line and serve. Thus pointing out the need to apologize is not "useless" spam. You guys would like to pretend that vinceygirl did not lie but it's all there in black and white.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Speaking for myself, I don't care if he lied one way or the other. It's not like TUSCL is where he is going to apply for a participation trophy or VA benefits. It fucking sucks that half the content on the site is useless spam, though.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Don't blame me. Blame vinceygirl for not apologize on this serious issue. I'm just pointing out what he did. He's the one who lied.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion