tuscl

Not everyone should make it rain

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Friday, April 28, 2017 11:01 PM
So I was in my favorite dive bar checking out the one light skinned big booty hoe who ran right to this scraggly looking mofo. Now initially I thought to myself "I'm just hating because she not on my lap." Turns out I have better intuition than I thought. Apparently the guy was doing less rain and a little drizzle. He threw 10 singles on the dancing strippers and you'd think he'd throw more. Turns out after he and the big booty light skinned finished talking he was plum out of cash. I think she was so irritated that she quickly descended from his lap and never saw her leave the dressing room. He on the other hand was just looking wistfully at the dancers the whole night and not one girl came up to him since. Perhaps making it rain should be best left to rappers. And it doesn't help when you let the woman tell you to keep throwing dollars

11 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    That wasn't even a sprinkle. Just enough rain to irritate someone, but it dries up quick.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    OK. I won't!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    This reminds me of Johnny Carson as Carnac the Magnificent on The Tonight Show. Envelope: "What will you never see written on [view link]?"
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    shit
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    If you want dancers attention by making it rain, you have to give the impression that's there's a lot more where that came from. Flashing money, making it rain a few more times and still not spending all you got. He blew his entire 10 bucks and thought he was going to get lots of attention? Sounds like a newbie.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    LOL @ Txtittyfag. I throw money sometimes, but not at all the girls in less there doing some 1 on 1 with another lesbian customer in the audience. I "Spank" the $1 bills on the asses of the girls i don't like. That way I think its worth it. sometimes i take two $1 and spank and spread them on there ass. Poor kid.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    LOL @ Txtittyfag. I throw money sometimes, but not at all the girls in less there doing some 1 on 1 with another lesbian customer in the audience. I "Spank" the $1 bills on the asses of the girls i don't like. That way I think its worth it. sometimes i take two $1 and spank and spread them on there ass. Poor kid.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room makeout session. Buying dances is a chump's game. SJG
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @sjg buying a kiss is also a chino's game but you didn't hear that from me.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Chumps*
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I never said buying a kiss. Don't do it that way. Feed her money sure, as a show of respect. But just let it happen with her. Save the booths and backrooms until she if fully of script and it is time for your own pants to come down. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion