tuscl

City/club recomendations

dopey468
Illinois
Monday, April 24, 2017 7:52 AM
What recommendations does everyone have for a city that provides similar action/mileage to Detroit? I have been to Detroit many times and enjoy their clubs. I know about SF but are there any other cities with quality and similar mileage? Thanks

26 comments

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    In the U.S.?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Richmond, VA is an under the radar hot spot. And never pass on a chance to visit the clubs in Orlando.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Salt Lake City is pretty good.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Maybe might want to try Washington DC area while we are giving advice. )
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Fort Myers is where you really get the bang for your buck.
  • dopey468
    7 years ago
    @shadowcat Salt Lake City? You wouldn't think with those mormons and strict liquor laws.
  • dopey468
    7 years ago
    Checked out D.C and there is nothing to talk about in the area. Didn't get a chance to go to Baltimore though
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Those are good suggestions. I love the clubs in Richmond, DC, Salt Lake City, and Ft Myers. Definitely Detroit like mileage. Chicago is also an awesome city for da strip clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Pensacola, FL, is a great place, get the serviceman special.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @dopey Don't be a dope - they are fucking with you. If you only have contributed 1 review in 10+ years some around here are gonna hold it against you asking for info when you have not contributed yourself
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Papi why are you screwing up our fun? I was just about to tell him about what a great strip club destination San Diego is.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    "Papi why are you screwing up our fun?" i was going to recomend the great state Maine.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Papi is too damn nice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You guys are horrible - I'm going over to post on StripperWeb
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Maybe they have some suggestions for @dopey
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    How about Tijuana or just outside Carson City Nevada Watch out in Salt Lake them mormon girls be horny and may just stealth you to have your baby and git you to marry em.
  • Mal2
    7 years ago
    Little Rock is the place to go.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    @Tired: LOL!!! All I can think of now is, why oh why didn't 'off-the-charts waitress girl' do that to me when I was in SLC
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    @dopy: 1. listen to papi. 2. if you are a connoisseur of DTW, it would be appreciated if you shared some intel and built up resume.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Keeping up the fun.................. 1) Cincinnati, OH- Please go there and submit a review from a strip club in that wonderful city. 2) PM "desertscrub" for his recommendations. Please share his response with us.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    You sure you wanna do this? Stamp collecting is a much cheaper hobby, and the stamps don't lie or ROB or drive you insane. Just a suggestion ;)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Calling desertscrub, calling desertscrub.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    FML - wrong thread. oops.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Tallahassee, FL
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Hey lets not forget Grand Rapids.... its in Michigan, it just HAS to have Detroit-like mileage. Dutch Reform girls really know how to party!!!!
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Birmingham AL. Good times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion