tuscl

What is about dancers wearing glasses?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
I find the so sexy! And at least in my opinion the girls that wear glasses can dance!

12 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I find it hot too, but unfortunately don't see it that much
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I think it's with any women. I think it just comes down to out psyche. I have been searching for a reason why we like what we like when it comes to female looks but at best the most logical answer I can find (not scientific yet) is that at some point we may have saw an incredibly attractive woman that happen to have been wearing glasses.

Also could be, depending on the style of glasses, (kind of coincides with my first theory) we could perceive some glasses with youth of a woman. What would you find more appropriate on a young woman, slightly thick desiger looking frames or basic wirey frames? Me personally the wirey frames I'd expect on grandma
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've seen some with regular glasses and at other times with contacts. On them, I think I prefer the contacts. Either way they make my dick look bigger. :)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I don't like glasses on a stripper.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    I like it when they come on stage wearing glasses and they are wearing their long hair up to start with.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I agree with others, I often find it appealing to see cute women wearing glasses. For me, it has to be an attractive woman. Like Londonguy, I love long hair on attractive women.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Violet: 22, long hair, perfect body, beautiful face glasses.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I think there is a stereotype that glasses indicate a bit of innocence. It adds to the fantasy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Don't like glasses - it's not a deal-breaker but it doesn't do anything for me
  • jerro
    7 years ago
    What's your preference? "Men never make passes at lasses with glasses," or, "glasses are a sign of intelligence and sophistication"? My 2 favs at the club I frequent the most wear glasses, but then so do I.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I agree. Glasses on any girl, especially with her long hair up in a ponytail, is sexy af.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Bad librarian, come here and take care of my microfiche.

MACROFICHE. I meant macrofiche!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion