tuscl

Trump's Latest Hits

Great stuff here. Apparently the "armada" he sent to Korea last week actually didn't get anywhere near Korea and went to the Indian Ocean for joint maneuver with the Australian navy instead. Now is on its way to the western Pacific.

Next great hit: he says Iran is compliant with the "disastrous" nuclear deal. So not look for a fight with them either.

What a homo!

11 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    So does this armada story fit your theory that Trump is just pretending to be stupid and crazy? Or is he just incompetent? Maybe he gave the order to Fox News and forgot to tell the Navy?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Don't know, man. Ask me again, when I recover from the shock. My initial take is that from now assume everything he says is just talk and he won't real do anything about anything.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    If true, sounds like a familiar theme we should be used to by now after 8 years of it.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    He sent the armada to the Indian Ocean to find those pesky Indian Movers and Packers...
  • founder
    7 years ago
    @warhawks... I really really need to add a like button for comments. That's some funny shit right there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    He may be wheeling and dealing, perhaps he may have something set up w/ China to deal with NK and that may involve the US backing-off a bit for now? Time will tell. He's kinda an unpredictable guy that def marches to the beat of his own drum
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    As you well know I am no fan of Donald Trump, but in looking at the outcome here N. Korea blinked. I say this because they did not test either a long range missile or a nuclear device so in essence the calculation that they made was they really not sure of the US reaction, and they are more logical than you guys seem to think, they have to know that in an all out war they are toast.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Funny shit, there, @warhawks. One the Chinese news outlets is making fun of Trump calling it "Schrodinger's U.S. aircraft carrier."

@25:"... they are more logical than you guys seem to think..."
    Maybe Jong-un doesn't want to end up like Gaddafi or Saddam Hussein?
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Like or hate Trump it was nice to hear Iran and Russia whining about international law for a change instead of us; China didn't back Russia on a Security Counsel vote Syria; Chine turned back a North Korean coal ship and has moved troops to their border; Isis lost a lot of fighters in the MOAB attack and this is in all of our best interests.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Trump does no about theater, like a Ronald Reagan on steroids.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    know about theater...

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion