tuscl

25 Years-To-Life Sentence For Man Who Killed Woman In Times Square Hotel Room An

s88
New York
Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:55 PM
"Ten years after the murder of a 33-year-old woman in Times Square, her killer was finally sentenced. Clarence Dean, a sex offender from Alabama, will now serve 25 years to life in a state prison." [view link] FYI, Hotel Carter currently being demolished.

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Good they put him away
  • Ermita_Nights
    7 years ago
    "I know! I'll hide the body under the bed! No one will ever think to look there!"
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shit! Hotel Carter 250 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036 [view link] Is this a Hooker Hotel? [view link] SJG
  • s88
    7 years ago
    @SJG Yes, it is a hooker hotel. Like right out of a movie. A vertical motel with hourly rates. [view link] Its penny pinching owner died a few years ago, and the new investment firm is gutting the building. IDK what they will turn it into, a chain hotel or residential. Does anyone know Hotel Carter's spiritual replacement? Hotel Pennsylvania has the same feeling the first and only time I stayed there. Tons of indoor smooking.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Are there street hookers out front? Thanks, SJG [Talk Gnosis] Alchemy & Gnosticism [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion